Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Damn Jords is on fire today with the sick burns.

Shit, I did not even get the joke I just made then. I was meaning maybe he played them back to back and got fatigued?

2. Post
    jords wrote:
    Shit, I did not even get the joke I just made then. I was meaning maybe he played them back to back and got fatigued?
    I thought it was a button mashing joke but maybe i read it wrong oh well take the damn complement haha.

3. Post
    Awesome review, look forward to playing it 😀

4. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Nah I've tried the arkham games and they were crap.
    You're crap.

5. Post
    Dam it, I wasn't going to get this as have AC:O(2) and Red Dead next month.
    Feck it going to pre-order tomorrow for the bonuses

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    You're crap.
    Guess I better go back and try them again.

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Guess I better go back and try them again.
    If you found the combat too buttonmashy then might I suggest that you were mashing buttons so that was on you?

Every attack I made when I played them was a deliberate button push. Anything else just didn't get a satisfying, solid, bone-crunching, teeth-jarring result.

I'm aghast at the very idea of buttonmashing your way through the games... it seems so anti-competent and anti-intent.

8. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    I'm aghast at the very idea of buttonmashing your way through the games... it seems so anti-competent and anti-intent.
    Maybe keep the condescension out of here. You play your way, let other play theres.
    You can literally button mash all of the Gotham style games. It's a known limitation of the games. yes you can finesse for bigger/longer combos but you dont need to.
    We've already established you don't always know what you're talking about, and trying to demean someone for playing a game differently than you is rather childish.

9. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Maybe keep the condescension out of here. You play your way, let other play theres.
    You can literally button mash all of the Gotham style games. It's a known limitation of the games. yes you can finesse for bigger/longer combos but you dont need to.
    We've already established you don't always know what you're talking about, and trying to demean someone for playing a game differently than you is rather childish.
    Maybe keep the condescension out of here. You have your opinions, let others have theirs.

We've already established you don't always know what you're talking about. I didn't demean anyone. Your tirade is rather childish.

10. Post
    Want to play, might have to find someone to borrow a ps4 off of.

11. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    Maybe keep the condescension out of here. You have your opinions, let others have theirs
    This isn't about your opinion, its about you being a cock.
    Nerin wrote:
    Stop being a cock. Is that easier for you to process? You seem to struggle to understand somethings. Now I'm being condescending. Notice the difference?

12. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    This isn't about your opinion, its about you being a cock.

Stop being a cock. Is that easier for you to process? You seem to struggle to understand somethings. Now I'm being condescending. Notice the difference?
    You sure showed me.