1. Post

How do 2degrees compare to spark/vodafone?

Hey guys getting a new phone so figured its a good time to look at service providers again

Currently with spark but looking at 2degrees plans they seem to be better value

Are they on par with the others or do spark/vodafone still have an advantage?
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 16th September 2018 at 12:59 pm.

2. Post
    Depends, do you want a load of carryover data or packaged deals like Lightbox, Spotify, Netflix etc I prefer the latter as my family get to use those services too

3. Post
    Doesnt really worry me just the better service tbh

4. Post
    As in reception? 6 one, half dozen the other in town.

2D sucks if you ever need to get a hold of them. I’d say Spark is the better of the pair. Haven’t used VF for years.

5. Post
    I've been with Spark for about 6 years, I only stuck with them because of international roaming flexibility. Now I don't travel so much - so as soon as my contract expires I am switching to 2D, my wife and son are both on them and have no issues. I use 2D for BB and rate them highly.

6. Post
    I think 2degrees has the worst coverage compared to spark and vodafone. I'd go for spark

7. Post
    Does anyone have a decent plan that isn't $30 a month? In Aus you can get unlimited mins/txt and a gig of data for $10 which is about all i need.

8. Post
    Mixed opnions are alwyas good haha. Yeah meant reception dont travel much anymore so dont need roaming etc

But can work in places with limited coverage

9. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Doesnt really worry me just the better service tbh
    I would rate my 2D service experiences significantly better than sparks.

10. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I would rate my 2D service experiences significantly better than sparks.
    Good to know. I find it weird living in tawa I dont get 4g at home on spark
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 16th September 2018 at 1:11 pm.