Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 91

  1. Post
    #1

  2. Post
    #2
    Maybe they're just terminator worms.

  3. Post
    #3
    Alien implant chips. It's how they're going to control us.

  4. Post
    #4
    Mmmm, Carmello.

  5. Post
    #5
    Serves you ****s right for eating healthy.

  6. Post
    #6
    Thanks to this outrage ive found strawberries going for 60c a punnet

  7. Post
    #7
    Xray all fruit at point of sale from now on

  8. Post
    #8
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Thanks to this outrage ive found strawberries going for 60c a punnet
    Bro, Ive eaten 10 punnets of strawberry's today. I wish someone would stick some needles in the mango's or pineapples so I can feast on them cheaply all day as well

  9. Post
    #9
    tfw no one is gonna stick needles in parmesan because it's a hard cheese

  10. Post
    #10
    Pretty twisted

  11. Post
    #11
    Lucky they didn't needle to see a doctor, probably because apples keep doctors away.

  12. Post
    #12
    Saw a video today of a mountain of dumped strawberries. Chucking them out by the truckload because supermarkets won't accept them because of the needle 'scare'. Gonna **** up a lot of growers business because of a dumb prank.

  13. Post
    #13
    "dumb prank"

  14. Post
    #14
    Conviently a very large shipment of verified strawberries from China is on its way.

  15. Post
    #15
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    "dumb prank"
    What else would you call it?

  16. Post
    #16
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    What else would you call it?
    You think putting sharp objects into food is a dumb prank? Someone could potentially be very seriously injured or die from this

  17. Post
    #17
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Saw a video today of a mountain of dumped strawberries. Chucking them out by the truckload because supermarkets won't accept them because of the needle 'scare'. Gonna **** up a lot of growers business because of a dumb prank.
    Hopefully they have insurance.

    But yeah, that must suck.

    Makes me think of the farmers that have to kill all their cows because of this stupid m bovis scare.

  18. Post
    #18
    unless you wanna elaborate i think containing a biosecurity risk to one of our major industries isn't that dumb, would be cool if we dumped dairy entirely tho lmbo
    Last edited by Gesellschaft; 19th September 2018 at 10:26 pm.

  19. Post
    #19
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    You think putting sharp objects into food is a dumb prank? Someone could potentially be very seriously injured or die from this
    Yes it's a dumb prank that could hurt someone. Lots of pranks do that.

    Who gives a shit what you call it.

  20. Post
    #20
    This isn't that far from calling the unabomber a prankster, but whatever

  21. Post
    #21
    what an advanced prankster

  22. Post
    #22
    you have a point.

    Emphasis on the comedy.

  23. Post
    #23
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    This isn't that far from calling the unabomber a prankster, but whatever
    wtf

  24. Post
    #24
    kid swallows needle and ruptures their stomach/chokes on it/dies


    haha just a prank mate

  25. Post
    #25
    You think no one has died from a prank before?
    Tomato, tomato.