1. Post
    trackers wrote:
    Oh shit, was that a serious post? Dammmmmmnnn son, I got through one line before I gave up
    I don't know. The second part of the post was perfectly readable. Maybe he was trying for a joke or something? I'm not sure.

2. Post
    Yeah, he's taking the piss, partially out of you.

3. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Your post is almost impossible to read. I'll become a feminist if you stop posting forever.
    Wait you aren't a feminist?

4. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Wait you aren't a feminist?
    He's a feminist, social justice warrior, and saviour for the broken, the beaten and the damned.

5. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Yeah, he's taking the piss, partially out of you.
    It was a good joke. One of the best.
    Not sure what it has to do with me however.

6. Post
    bradc wrote:
    He's a feminist, social justice warrior, and saviour for the broken, the beaten and the damned.
    sounds like a regular emo

7. Post
    knack wrote:
    and is a reminder of the ongoing issue of equality for women.
    There's been anti-discrimination on the grounds of sex in New Zealand since at least 1977. Sexual equality on paper has been a thing for at least the entirety of millennials' existence.

8. Post
    Some people are going to feel like victims no matter how good they have it. MeRollEyesToo

9. Post
    I'm still waiting for women to be more aggressive and assertive. Where are all the empowered hotties at?

10. Post
    Satire wrote:
    I'm still waiting for women to be more aggressive and assertive. Where are all the empowered hotties at?
    they're scissoring each other at configure express.

11. Post
    Satire wrote:
    With Mettler.

12. Post
    Satire wrote:
    Vulcans house, clearly.

13. Post
    lol why am I not surprised to see Vulcan pipe up in this thread lmao

14. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    lol why am I not surprised to see Vulcan pipe up in this thread lmao
    I'm proud of our countries history in giving women the vote. But there is no need to revise history with utter BS.

15. Post
    >gets accused of piping up
    >pipes up again

Lmao

16. Post
    Satire wrote:
    I know right, jeeebus

I find assertive women attractive, something something personality type A > B.

If they can intellectually mind **** you while you're banging, you've found a winrar.

17. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I'm proud of our countries history in giving women the vote. But there is no need to revise history with utter BS.
    Correct. Women have had parity with men in terms of opportunities for quite some time.

>to everyone else
    Change my mind

18. Post
    As someone passive and peaceful, I can't help but find assertive and aggressive women to be quite unattractive.

Maybe I'm just part of the patriarchal problem

19. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    As someone passive and peaceful, I can't help but find assertive and aggressive women to be quite unattractive.
    Maybe I'm just part of the patriarchal problem
    Assertive is fine but I find aggressive to be off-putting in any gender, human or otherwise.

20. Post
    Yeah this is true about it being unattractive in general. Yeah I think I'm being a little harsh on assertiveness and I should have said overly assertive.

21. Post
    Another victim of the patriarchy.
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime...of-police-time

22. Post
    Hmm, why did she make the complaint? Was it a case of she was cheating and needed to explain why she smelled like sex? Or had he stiffed her somehow? (Obvious joke excepted). I always wonder about the motivations here.

23. Post
    Satire wrote:
    well, if dating trends and Tinder etc stats are any indication, they are all going after the top 20% of the male population, the vast majority of guys gets sloppy 2nd.. ehmm maybe even the 13th helping if the average number of partners kiwi women have has any truth.

24. Post
    smdh these roasties at it again

i realise yall probably get your relationship advice from brazzers but yikes

25. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    smdh these roasties at it again

i realise yall probably get your relationship advice from brazzers but yikes
    what is a roastie?