Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    ive been reading it doesnt come with an AC adapter because its USB powered can anyone confirm?
    from the MA page :"A compatible USB AC adaptor (not included) is required to use this console. Use an AC adaptor that supports 5 V, 1.0 A USB (Type A) output."

2. Post
    huh interesting. well i pre ordered one just in case dont know if ill get it tho. lets see what games are on it.

3. Post

PlayStation Classic Mini

Iíve got no issue with the lack of adaptor personally. Even if my TVís ports werenít powered, Iíve got so many phone chargers lying around anyway. Probably like most of us.

4. Post
    its a no from me

5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    from the MA page :"A compatible USB AC adaptor (not included) is required to use this console. Use an AC adaptor that supports 5 V, 1.0 A USB (Type A) output."
    Hopefully it just plugs into my TV's USB port, otherwise WTF

6. Post
    Is this made by the same company as the ninty ones?

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That literally makes no sense?
    It kinda does. I giggled.

I was super keen. But not at $170. It might be worth it due to the amount of games but it's pure nostalgia and I'm happy with what games I have on other consoles at the moment.

8. Post
    But if I'm not buying it how can I sell it lol.

9. Post
    I'll stick with an emulator.

10. Post
    Yeah, I'd rather drop some money on a Raspberry Pi setup with a PS1 case.

https://megabitnes.com/store/mini-ps1-case-non-nfc/

11. Post

PlayStation Classic Mini

Iíve been thinking about what I would like to see preloaded, so Iíve come up with a wishlist of 15 titles to add to the already announced five.

Metal gear solid
    Kula World
    Silent Hill
    Wip3out
    Tomb Raider II
    Tony Hawkís Pro Skater 2
    Driver
    Kurushi Final (Intelligent Qube)
    Cool Boarders 2
    Worms
    MediEvil
    Twisted Metal
    Castlevania Symphony of the Night (perfect if MGS is in too!)
    V-Rally
    Overboard!

A quick glance shows a very big franchise of Sonyís that isnít there; Gran Turismo. The reason I havenít included it is purely down to the packaged controllers. Theyíre not Dual Analogue that GT was the major selling vehicle for.

12. Post
    TM: World Tour is vastly superior to TM, and they should also include Tekken 3 (the ability to sidestep changed everything) instead of the first one.

13. Post
    Seeing as Tekken 3 has already been announced for it, itís a pretty safe bet that itíll be there.

14. Post
    Sweet

15. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Iíve been thinking about what I would like to see preloaded, so Iíve come up with a wishlist of 15 titles to add to the already announced five.

Metal gear solid
    Kula World
    Silent Hill
    Wip3out
    Tomb Raider II
    Tony Hawkís Pro Skater 2
    Driver
    Kurushi Final (Intelligent Qube)
    Cool Boarders 2
    Worms
    MediEvil
    Twisted Metal
    Castlevania Symphony of the Night (perfect if MGS is in too!)
    V-Rally
    Overboard!

A quick glance shows a very big franchise of Sonyís that isnít there; Gran Turismo. The reason I havenít included it is purely down to the packaged controllers. Theyíre not Dual Analogue that GT was the major selling vehicle for.
    That's like the best games ever so I wonder how likely we would see much of those games?

16. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That's like the best games ever so I wonder how likely we would see much of those games?
    As I said, itís my personal wishlist, and to be brutally honest, very unlikely.

Realistically, Iíd be happy with half, or even a quarter of them.

17. Post
    I'm not sure all the complaints about the price is. It's literally a couple of brunches or a night out.

18. Post
    auser wrote:
    I'm not sure all the complaints about the price is. It's literally a couple of brunches or a night out.
    For some people 160 dollars is a lot. I think the price is too high, I think k its worth maybe 80

19. Post
    ludez wrote:
    For some people 160 dollars is a lot. I think the price is too high, I think k its worth maybe 80
    Seriously, $80? The NES Mini is $100 with one controller; the SNES Mini is $139 with two.

This is easily on par with the SNES IMO. Not to forget, one of the first games announced has 80 hours of gameplay.

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I hear you. It's all about perceived value and I don't think it's very expensive for the type of games that will be bundled. Far more immersive than the NES offerings. But just my opinion. $169 is the same as a single game with some DLC content and people don't complain about that.

21. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Seriously, $80? The NES Mini is $100 with one controller; the SNES Mini is $139 with two.

This is easily on par with the SNES IMO. Not to forget, one of the first games announced has 80 hours of gameplay.
    I mean I think its worth 80 to me, or at least that's what I'd pay. In reality its probably worth 139 like the SNES mini.

I just don't see this having nostalgic value if it is all polygon pixels. The SNES and NES still look good even in this day and age.

22. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I mean I think its worth 80 to me, or at least that's what I'd pay. In reality its probably worth 139 like the SNES mini.

I just don't see this having nostalgic value if it is all polygon pixels. The SNES and NES still look good even in this day and age.
    The SNES didn't come with 2 controllers did it? Think they were $25, so it's pretty much the same price.
    Will look forward to how it looks and if games have been remastered. I have pre-ordered.

23. Post
    auser wrote:
    The SNES didn't come with 2 controllers did it? Think they were $25, so it's pretty much the same price.
    Will look forward to how it looks and if games have been remastered. I have pre-ordered.
    I wouldn't expect any remastering eh

Maybe system level shaders/filters

24. Post
    auser wrote:
    Yeah, the SNES does have two, the NES only has one. Iíve got both.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...SABEgJaYPD_BwE

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...nsole/26852980

25. Post
    Personally can't wait to play it! Thinking of getting 2! Take away at xmas time, and another for home