1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    i thought most of the telltale games were pretty linear and got boring quite quickly....also trophies werent very imaginative so not a lot of replay value for me....so not too surprised by this

3. Post
    Batman was my favourite one. Didn't know about the stranger things one in development. Would have liked that. And never got around to Guardians of the galaxy unfortunately. Hope everyone lands on their feet.

4. Post
    Remainder of TWD final season might be happening.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  44.8 KB
    https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...70808657915905
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 25th September 2018 at 6:23 pm.

5. Post
    I was really looking forward to the new Wolf Among Us. That and TWD season 1 were TTG at their best.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I was really looking forward to the new Wolf Among Us. That and TWD season 1 were TTG at their best.
    Heck yeah twd season 1 was a masterpiece

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Tales from the Borderlands was great too.

8. Post

9. Post
    https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news...ad-1202971245/

The final episodes for Telltale Games “The Walking Dead: The Final Season” will be released afterall, with Skybound taking over development and publishing of the game, “Walking Dead” creator and Skybound founder Robert Kirkman announced Saturday. Skybound also hopes to keep the original Telltale development team intact so they can be the ones to finish the season.

Skybound Games will work with members of the original Telltale team to finish the story, though nothing has yet been finalized, a spokesperson told Variety. Skybound never used in-house developers on its games before.

“We’ve successfully negotiated with Telltale Games for our company Skybound to come in and see Season 4 of the Telltale game to completion,” Kirkman told an audience at New York Comic-Con Saturday night. “We can’t lose Andrew Lincoln and Clementine in the same year.”
    Good stuff. Would love to see them get wolf among us 2 as well.

10. Post
    Wait, no more Andrew Lincoln in TWD?

11. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Wait, no more Andrew Lincoln in TWD?
    Yea it was announced he was leaving a while ago. He's got about 6 episodes left but I think they're leaving the door open for him to return. But for now hes done.