Page 1 of 19 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Warriors 2k19

2019 GAINS
    Leeson Ah Mau (St George Illawarra Dragons, 2021)

2019 LOSSES
    Manaia Cherrington (released), Anthony Gelling (Widnes Vikings), Mason Lino (Newcastle Knights), Simon Mannering (retired), Zac Santo (released), Albert Vete (Melbourne Storm)

RE-SIGNED
    David Fusitu'a (2023), Sam Lisone (2020), Ken Maumalo (2022), Nathaniel Roache (2020), Chris Satae (2021), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (2022), Jazz Tevaga (2020) Issac Luke (2019)

OFF CONTRACT 2018
    James Bell, Matiu Love-Henry, Junior Pauga, Patrick Sipley

Pretty guttered about Lino leaving, im a fan of his and it's a shame he could have slotted into 6 once Green leaves etc..

Johnson man.. how frustrating is he?? He's a guy that can do brilliant things but fails to deliver every other time.. he's just lucky he's had Harris,Hiku and Fus on that side and able to just feed them the ball and they will do the rest.. otherwise he still lacks vision and consistent game management and smarts..

Green was allgood in the first halve of the season then went a bit cold.. you can see why he's been around just about half the NRL clubs.. he's a journeyman i dunno if they have the right set up to be honest. But what can be done? **** all now that we let go of Lino..

Beale for mine has to be a starter next year.. either Maumolo or Kata should make way... both had better seasons than the last but had a horrid last game of the year..

Looking at the contract list it doesn't look good to be honest, we've lost a bit of depth. We really need to keep Tevaga
    Last edited by gar1kz; 4th October 2018 at 12:21 pm.

2. Post
    Warriors have said Tevaga should be signed pretty soon. Kata can't defend, he has to go.

3. Post
    Watch Vete flourish in the Storm environment

4. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Vete looks fat as **** tbh. Watched him for Easts and he was pretty average.

5. Post
    gar1kz wrote:
    Beale for mine has to be a starter next year.. either Maumolo
    Dude, Ken was gangbusters this year.

6. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    We have better forwards

7. Post
    Would not be surprised to see Lisone go.

8. Post
    Feel like this year was our chance for a while, think next year won’t go as well as 2018

9. Post
    Everyone wrote off the warriors this year. No one gave us a chance.

10. Post
    I'm looking forward to next year, I expect Leeson to make a big difference to our forward pack, and as a result the team.

I don't get the Johnson hate. He had a really good consistent season, sure he didn't single handedly win the Panthers game, but everyone in the team was average in that game (except Tevagana)
    Last edited by zippy; 27th September 2018 at 9:31 am.

11. Post
    Newcastle no longer after Luke

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5...ac-luke-offer/

Hopefully his surgery won't keep him out of the start of next season.

12. Post
    ^ Missing out due to a surgery requirement bu still allowing for a March start is brutal but the reality of professional sport.

13. Post
    Hairs on neck type of stuff.

14. Post
    Kata should be thanking him

15. Post
    Kata needs to be dropped next season for sure,

Beale needs to come in. Gotta keep Hiku in the centres with fusi.

And we need to a better system of resting our players.. Warriors were too fatigued near the end.

16. Post
    Tevaga re-signed for two years

17. Post
    Tevaga needs to get some size about him over the preseason.
    He's lacking in the arms and legs department.
    Even mettler's got bigger arms than him.

18. Post
    Westpac Stadium's CEO invited me along to be part of the press conference today for the Warriors return to Wellington for the next two years.
    Was a cool event, Warriors CEO Cameron Joyce spoke very well.

19. Post
    Issac Luke reported to be staying with The Warriors.

20. Post
    Soui wrote:
    Westpac Stadium's CEO invited me along to be part of the press conference today for the Warriors return to Wellington for the next two years.
    Was a cool event, Warriors CEO Cameron Joyce spoke very well.
    Any news on Roache?

21. Post
    Isaac Luke re-signed for one year to the Wozzas. Mean Maori mean.

22. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    Isaac Luke re-signed for one year to the Wozzas. Mean Maori mean.
    Not that he had a choice, everyone else pulled their offers. Still glad to have him.

23. Post
    Interesting times next season.. Johnson,Luke,Gavet,Paasi,Kata all coming off contract.

Might see Johnson finally back to his best as he looks to impress for another good contract lol

Question: Do you continue to pay Johnson $1m a season ?? I'd love to table him 800k take it or leave it. Cant see many teams in the NRL with a spare $1m in the salary cap to throw at hot/cold Johnson.

24. Post
    Joseph Vuna gone. Mormon mission for two years.

25. Post
    I don't really know who that is....