1. Post
    On a side note, join our fantasy league.

2. Post
    This new finals system they're talking about is ****ing horrible

3. Post
    Gross!

4. Post

5. Post
    Never lived up to the cult hype to be fair but thanks for the contributions I guess

6. Post
    1. RTS
    2. Fusita
    3. Hiku
    4. Beale/Kata
    5. Maumolo
    6. Keighran
    7. Green
    8. AhMau
    9. Luke
    10. Passi
    11. Papali'i
    12. Harris
    13. Blair

14. Roache
    15. Afoa/Lisone
    16. Burr/Ayshford
    17. Tevaga

Kearney has a luxury with guys like Blair and Tevaga who can play front row as well. I like the idea of having diverse bench.

7. Post
    I’d rather pulu in the bench with only one of Roache/tevaga

8. Post
    Rather Jazz stay on the bench and Roache can log good minutes in reserves to start with.

A bench of Jazz, Bunty, Pulu and Burr looks alright. Harris can cover centre or in the halves if someone goes down during a game.

9. Post
    Good on him

10. Post
    gar1kz wrote:
    1. RTS
    2. Fusita
    3. Hiku
    4. Beale/Kata
    5. Maumolo
    6. Keighran
    7. Green
    8. AhMau
    9. Luke
    10. Passi
    11. Papali'i
    12. Harris
    13. Blair

14. Roache
    15. Afoa/Lisone
    16. Burr/Ayshford
    17. Tevaga

Kearney has a luxury with guys like Blair and Tevaga who can play front row as well. I like the idea of having diverse bench.
    NRL predicted line up has the same as you but the bench is Jazz/Afoa/Lisone/Pulu. I much prefer that. Jazz needs to be able to cover hooker, he's not an impact player. Workhorse yes, but it's league and big men off the bench is still the proven formula. In saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Kearney goes with your lineup, he often had only 2 big men last year. I think it cost us, often the 4th bench player was on for a very short amount of time, achieving nothing. I think one game Beale? played 3 minutes or something off the bench.

Looking at our lineup, throw in SJ instead of AK and I don't see how we wouldn't improve on last years result. Bit of a shame.

11. Post
    Lisone No ma'am

12. Post
    Lisone if kept in check brings great energy, and passing game with-in the fowards but @ times he can sometimes throw passes not on and get caught out on D, but if he can get back to his best he shoudl earn a bench spot. Remember last year vs the raiders he took both 1st or 2nd hit ups when we scored those 2 field goals

13. Post
    Lisone looked good in the trial games

14. Post
    He's still to volatile imo, prone to silly niggle.

15. Post
    NRL To Enforce Mandatory Nokia 3310 Policy For All Players

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/head...LsQVOTYvcpsnL8

16. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Surely you can appreciate why posting using a word that you think is clever and providing the dictionary definition of the word in that same post may come across a little condescending.

Much like when hubris was evidently your word of the month and decided to use it at every opportunity you could while thinking you needed to educate others on what it meant.
    Et tu Brute?

17. Post
    At least it's less than a week until we have games to talk about instead of writing styles.

Interesting that it sounds like we've got a permanent swap now to have Tohu and Hiku with Big Ken while Kata will be next to Fus.

I like it in that I think that makes a much more balanced attack across the field, but Kata better be feeding Fus the ****ing ball.

18. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    but Kata better be feeding Fus the ****ing ball.

19. Post
    Hopefully Keighran has a dope cutout pass to his right side, I feel like sj’s to fus close to the line was the reason for his high try tally last season