1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Is there a fee or is it free?

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Is there a fee or is it free?
    lol SirGrim did you read the article :P

"Each player's first name change will be free, while any subsequent changes will cost USD$9.99 or USD$4.99 for PlayStation Plus members"

4. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    lol SirGrim did you read the article :P

"Each player's first name change will be free, while any subsequent changes will cost USD$9.99 – or USD$4.99 for PlayStation Plus members"
    GP articles don't display for me

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    GP articles don't display for me
    Whaaaat?! Why not?!

6. Post
    Ad blocker I assume.

7. Post
    RIP all the 30 year old xX_elit3_Snip3r_Xx's out there.

8. Post
    Oof. I was hoping the name change fee would have been cheaper to prompt Xbox to drop their fee a little.

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Oof. I was hoping the name change fee would have been cheaper to prompt Xbox to drop their fee a little.
    Thankfully, the first hit is free!

10. Post
    I'm actually glad there's a fee for subsequent name changes, so it doesn't end up like Steam where people change their name as often as their underwear & you don't know who the **** anyone is lol.

11. Post
    “However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games.”

I hope this is just during the beta.

12. Post
    I've always wanted to change my psn tag - but now that I've played with my gp / destiny bro's for so long, they just call me crow which will be gone within seconds of release.. so unless I change to Kr0\/\/420_d4ankly_SNIPEZ (and some accompanying xX as well ofc) i'll probably stick with my current one.

13. Post
    Yeah i always thought I'd want to change my "drnknmasta" tag but so used to it now & would be weird being called something different online.

Wish GP would do the same thing & let us change our names lol. They could make a decent amount of money out of it.

14. Post
    I'm very glad to see there will be a charge after the first change. It will stop much of the madness.

15. Post
    I've only recently been convinced (by MHW) to pay for a sub to Xbox Live Gold - and I've had Xboxes since Day One of the original console - and I see that cringey 69xKiLLax69 name tags seem to be in vogue as much as ever before. Perhaps we could usher in an age of slightly more thoughtful, cleverer nameta oh never mind.

16. Post
    I can finally ditch my djakademik (dj name that I ditched in 2008, lol) PSN ID....and your new Guardian will be of course, Ivory Samoan...this has actually made my day.

All my accounts were the same except my bloody OCD scratching PSN ID, life will be complete

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. Post
    IST wrote:
    I can finally ditch my djakademik (dj name that I ditched in 2008, lol) PSN ID....and your new Guardian will be of course, Ivory Samoan...this has actually made my day.

All my accounts were the same except my bloody OCD scratching PSN ID, life will be complete

Have you got it yet?

*Signs up as Ivory Samoan*

18. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Whaaaat?! Why not?!
    Too lazy to click the link, I assume.

19. Post
    jords wrote:
    Have you got it yet?

*Signs up as Ivory Samoan*
    Omg man...don't tease me like that

Haven't checked to see if I'm in the trial, keen as asap tho lol

20. Post
    jords wrote:
    Ad blocker I assume.
    Running Ublock Origin here on both PC (on Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi) and Firefox Android, displays fine. *shrug*