1. Post

Titans?

Anyone had a look? I love the Teen Titans toons but this live action version looks sketchy...

2. Post
    Yeah it looks pretty shit but surprisingly it seems better than everyone thought it would be. Most reviews I've seen give it a 7/10. I will check it out once it comes out on Netflix.

3. Post
    Angry Joe, gross.

4. Post
    **** batman

5. Post
    The action in this is really good. Best DC has done by far. Plot is okay

6. Post
    hmm might be worth a watch. Is it on Netflix yet?

7. Post
    What shows is this similar to? Gotham?

8. Post
    The marvel netflix shows I guess? When it comes to action anyway.

9. Post
    Just watched the first 3 eps on Netflix. I'm pleasantly surprised as it's actually pretty decent. Way better than all that CW trash.

10. Post
    It's fairly dark, would like a hoon on bird girl.

11. Post
    Agreed was expecting crap like Arrow etc but enjoyed.

12. Post
    watched the first 2 last night, i am pleasantly surprised

13. Post
    Enjoying this. Pretty hardcore in places.

14. Post
    Heads... blown...

15. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    **** batman
    That line alone instantly makes this the best superhero show.

16. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    That line alone instantly makes this the best superhero show.
    in the sense that it epitomises everything wrong with 2edgy4u DC?

17. Post
    Nah I just prefer the 'edgy' take over the cheesy/for laughs ones that we already have a ton of anyway.

I forgot about Gotham when i said that though so we'll see...maybe 2nd best.

18. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Nah I just prefer the 'edgy' take over the cheesy/for laughs ones that we already have a ton of anyway.

but i think this commits too many faux pas to be considered not "for laughs" and is very cringey to the point where its attempt to be gritty and edgy comes across more like posturing.

i did only watch the first two eps tho and i heard it got better so ... fair enough.

But without further adieu, what particularly ground my gears was the weird structure of the first two episodes and how the writers thought they could get away with attempting to exposition a second set of characters into the pantheon after failing to even introduce the first set, and then infodumping a romantic history/love triangle while simultaneously having the character within said triangle also go through a "what have i become!?" arc retroactively, which we as the audience, never got to experience first hand. And it just seemed like, in addition to the bad dialogue, acting, directing etc., the writers were trying to shoehorn in backstory as main story.

19. Post
    CODChimera wrote:

Yeah for sure I'd take this over that cheesy CW shit anyday. This is way better than Gotham I found that show a bit boring for the most part.

20. Post
    I still want more Bird Girl...

21. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I still want more Bird Girl...
    She is teh sex.

Finished the series - it was pretty good I suppose. A bit all over the place at times - and I felt it needed a definitive villain to give it some focus. Rachel's dad is obviously the villain, but only appeared for a couple of minutes.

It kind of reminded me of Heroes a little... save the cheerleader, save the world. In this case it's save the creepy goth, save the world.

22. Post
    Name:  934_minka-kelly-1195814235.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  226.8 KB