Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    as stated early, should have included DS1 controllers. The original controllers were pretty quickly replaced with DS1 controllers...

2. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Maybe so that they can have ANOTHER cash grab for a future year Christmas season. "Just in time for 2019's holiday gift giving season, the PlayStation Classic Vol. 2 featuring Dual Shock and DS required game Ape Escape!"
    You're probably not wrong.

itey wrote:
    as stated early, should have included DS1 controllers. The original controllers were pretty quickly replaced with DS1 controllers...
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story :P

3. Post
    What, there's no Dual Shock? That's just patently dumb. It is THE iconic controller no matter what the console initially shipped with. It looks like a cost cutting measure to me, and not an intention to recreate the classic experience at all.
    Also, more than a little disappointed with the woefully tiny library, This was never for me, but that looks like a massive waste of money.

4. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    What, there's no Dual Shock? That's just patently dumb. It is THE iconic controller no matter what the console initially shipped with.
    Also, more than a little disappointed with the woefully tiny library, This was never for me, but that looks like a massive waste of money.
    It'll be worth the money once it's cracked open and we add ds3/ds4 support lol

5. Post
    If you need to defend the cost by including aftermarket modifications, it has failed as a product imo.

This was never for me, but I fail to see any reason to pick one up. Its all packaging at this point, which I am sure is what some folk are after, but if you're looking to play more ROMs there are cheaper, easier, and better supported methods already out there.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    If you need to defend the cost by including aftermarket modifications, it has failed as a product imo.

This was never for me, but I fail to see any reason to pick one up. Its all packaging at this point, which I am sure is what some folk are after, but if you're looking to play more ROMs there are cheaper, easier, and better supported methods already out there.
    I'd be lying if I said it wasn't because I think the small case is cute and I'm a weak bitch

7. Post
    hey man, far be it from me to dissuade anyone from picking up a physical gaming item. In the end if you think it's worth it, then all other opinions are not important at all.

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    hey man, far be it from me to dissuade anyone from picking up a physical gaming item. In the end if you think it's worth it, then all other opinions are not important at all.
    I think it's worse being completely self aware in knowing that it's so far from worth it that I'm essentially buying fools gold.