Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Post
    Been thinking about buying a traxxas erevo 2.0 but having a look around to make sure it’s the best truck to buy.

Does anyone know if Wellington has any shops that actually stock them? Every hobby shop that I know of has shut down in welly
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 2nd January 2020 at 12:20 am.

2. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Been thinking about buying a traxxas erevo 2.0 but having a look around to make sure it’s the best truck to buy.

Does anyone know if Wellington has any shops that actually stock them? Every hobby shop that I know of has shut down in welly
    yeah can't go wrong with that.

But I'd go xmaxx

3. Post
    My only concern with the x maxx is how big the freaking thing is haha, what I’m finding tho is everything I want is sold out

4. Post
    We bought our 2 year old daughter a Ford Ranger from The Warehouse.
    Steering is pretty shit.
    Its great that she can drive it herself, but we can get her out of sticky situations using the remote.
    Battery life isn't too bad, she'll drive around for a good hour or two before it needs charging.
    I'm not the girl your mother warned you about

5. Post
    Is that one of the ride on ones? I wanted to get one for doggo but wife said no, I'll convince her it's a good idea yet

6. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Is that one of the ride on ones? I wanted to get one for doggo but wife said no, I'll convince her it's a good idea yet
    Sure is. Our girl loves her's
    I'm not the girl your mother warned you about

7. Post
    I have a pair of 2 cell 5000mAhr 40c lipo's , team Orion charger and AC power supply for sale if anyone is interested ? Batteries are hard case and have had 4 charges each, where used to power a LED light.

8. Post
    This arrived today, thanks Starcrafty . I’ll be buying a traxxas x maxx as well once they restock them at the shop, hopefully will be the end of feb.

Last edited by ilikepie2; 15th January 2020 at 6:01 pm.

9. Post
    Do those come with lipos and chargers?

10. Post
    No they don’t, I was lucky and got a killer deal second hand with everything.

Just ordered batteries and charger for when I get the x-maxx that cost me $700

11. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    This arrived today, thanks Starcrafty . I’ll be buying a traxxas x maxx as well once they restock them at the shop, hopefully will be the end of feb.
    Hope your'e having fun with it!

12. Post
    First chance I get to take it out I break it haha, rear shock popped apart and both front shocks bent to the point they won’t compress. Going to try find some stronger shocks for it

13. Post
    Google which parts are usually broken the most, then order those off aliexpress.

14. Post
    Yeah I’ve got most of the common parts, they came with the car. I’ll buy decent shocks tho. Have just ordered my x maxx from hobby city due end of feb should be good
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 19th January 2020 at 12:21 pm.

15. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Google which parts are usually broken the most, then order those off aliexpress.
    yeah the first good crash I had the shocks popped out, so ordered some alumuim shock caps (which ilikepie has now) but tbh the whole shocks are a weak point and need to be upgraded

I've kinda calmed on how much I trash my xmaxx now, used to be I would continuously jump it, now its only occasionally, more conscious of breaking it lol

16. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    yeah the first good crash I had the shocks popped out, so ordered some alumuim shock caps (which ilikepie has now) but tbh the whole shocks are a weak point and need to be upgraded

I've kinda calmed on how much I trash my xmaxx now, used to be I would continuously jump it, now its only occasionally, more conscious of breaking it lol
    Definitely parts ain’t cheap on them big trucks, I’ve been ordering a few spares etc for when I get mine and holy shit haha. I can’t get shocks locally for my car so going to be down for a couple of weeks x maxx probably be here by then

Have just ordered my new shocks cost $170 aud haha expensive hobby when you break shit
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 19th January 2020 at 7:17 pm.

17. Post
    finally put all the stickers on my proline body, took a while cause they don't come precut!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmex.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	329.1 KB 
ID:	228086

18. Post
    Damn that’s sick I reckon the white body’s make them pop, is it a brand new body or has it been driven?

19. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Damn that’s sick I reckon the white body’s make them pop, is it a brand new body or has it been driven?
    brand new!

well driven once but no crashes yet, ordered it from Amain

20. Post
    blew a front tyre, so need a new trye, then its like may as well get some badlands cause they are better, and then a spare set pf batteries can't hurt.. and then you end up here... lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	more stuff.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	228104

21. Post
    You boys with your toys. So cute!

22. Post
    oh no... I found this thread and I feel I may relapse into a significant financial purchase to get back into the RC game....

23. Post
    Ordered quite a few parts last night getting ready for the xmaxx to turn up, order more tonight then hopefully I’m ready.
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 29th January 2020 at 1:21 pm.

24. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    oh no... I found this thread and I feel I may relapse into a significant financial purchase to get back into the RC game....
    You should buy all my Ta05 gear so we can buy those stupid 6x6 gwagons

25. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    You should buy all my Ta05 gear so we can buy those stupid 6x6 gwagons
    I'm still wrangling the other cash pit i bought off you

But yeah those 6x6 things are stupid, so stupid

I LOVE THEM