1. Post
    Nah Brie Larsen lol. Don't really like her at all. Thought her performance in Captain Marvel was mediocre & don't buy her in that role. She looks even worse next to the rest of the awesome Avengers cast.

2. Post
    Yea elbows to pointy.

3. Post
    I thought she did OK. Pretty intimidating role to step into, considering how entrenched we are in the mcu.
    Who would you replace her with that would be more suited for the part? can't think of anyone off the top of my head, just my opinion of course

4. Post
    jords wrote:
    Yea elbows to pointy.
    Nah lol just thought her acting was a bit off & phoned it. She came across as a bit of a bitch & whenever she smiled or joked it seemed a bit forced.

Out of interest did you have any issues with Captain Marvel or did you think it was flawless like every other MCU movie?

5. Post
    Please post screenshots of me saying all MCU movies are flawless.

I’ll wait.

I put her bitchy attitude down to her being a Kree. They have been kind of played like that in all Marvel media I have watched so far. GOTG and AOS.

6. Post
    jords wrote:
    Please post screenshots of me saying all MCU movies are flawless.

I’ll wait.
    You don't say they're flawless but you never seem to list any criticisms of your own & are quick to get on the defensive against mine lol. I recall you saying that Captain Marvel was good not great in the other thread. What were your reasons for it just being good & not great?

7. Post
    Hmmmm

Not enough Coulson.
    Felt they tried to play off the Kree as the good guys even though we know there not.
    Few inconsistencies with Marvels powers.
    Once the reveal happened Talos became too comedic (great characters otherwise)
    Starforce never felt like a threat even though they were the Krees elite force.
    Movie is far from there worse, will see again this weekend to finally put it into place on a list, as long as Thor 2 and Ant Man 2 exist it's not bottom tier.

8. Post
    jords wrote:
    Hmmmm

Movie is far from there worse, will see again this weekend to finally put it into place on a list, as long as Thor 2 and Ant Man 2 exist it's not bottom tier.
    Yeah I agree with your criticisms

You really liked Captain Marvel better than Antman 2? I really enjoyed that movie. The only movies that were worse were Thor 2 & Ironman 2 & 3 imo

9. Post
    Yes CM was a spectacle and a new character to get invested in. AM2 was by no means bad but i feel it played it to safe with the same formula, only for it to think half way through shooting "Shit we gotta link this to IW somehow"

10. Post
    Captain Marvel was a boring character with no actual development other than "fascist Kree training wheel were taken off, now I'm deus ex machina personified like Superman/Goku/Neo."

11. Post
    Agree that the acting was sub par, but then again it's not like Brie had a lot to work with I think.

12. Post
    X-Men and Fantastic Four wont appear till at least 2021.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...t-2021-1195846

13. Post
    Does that mean planning or in cinemas.

14. Post
    3 hours and 2 minutes according to Fandango.

https://twitter.com/Fandango/status/1110225872445820928

15. Post
    When dem tickets on sale?

16. Post
    Of these that are coming after Endgame, I am most looking forward to is Black Widow

17. Post
    Hell yes - The Eternals.

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Hell yes - The Eternals.
    Having been out of the comic game for 15 years, I know nothing about Eternals. Thats what excites me.

19. Post
    Doctor Strange 2, Eternals,Black Panther 2, Far From Home and Guardians 3 are probably the ones I'm looking forward to most. And Fantastic Four whenever that comes. I need a break from X-men tbh.

20. Post
    Im re-watching some MCU stuff before end game, skipping a few here and there, time for Avengers 1

21. Post
    I re-watched the entire MCU and I can't say they were all worth watching again. Ones that were still enjoyable were:

Iron Man
    Captain America 1, 2, 3
    Avengers
    GotG
    Ant-Man
    Bits of Age of Ultron
    Thor Ragnarok
    Black Panther
    Infinity War

22. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    3 hours and 2 minutes according to Fandango.

https://twitter.com/Fandango/status/1110225872445820928
    Well guess I am not drinking for the 4 hours before the movie starts.

23. Post
    grieving wrote:
    I re-watched the entire MCU and I can't say they were all worth watching again. Ones that were still enjoyable were:

Iron Man
    Captain America 1, 2, 3
    Avengers
    GotG
    Ant-Man
    Bits of Age of Ultron
    Thor Ragnarok
    Black Panther
    Infinity War
    Gave Captain America a skip and saw Thor. Next is

Winter Soldier
    GotG