1. Post
    jords wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Love the stickman timeline - who needs all that expensive technology to tell a story lol?

2. Post
    gikar wrote:
    Finally got to see this morning... Still processing but I think I have been emotionally scared
    Welcome to the 3000 club.

3. Post
    Finally watched also, glad no spoilers got to me before i saw it.

4. Post
    As others mentioned the first half is a bit disjointed, but once the plot finally kicks in, and the whiplash into the final battle was epic. Loved seeing Korg again, and unlike Skorky, I'm pretty glad they had minimal use of captain no-history, she gets to turn up and do something awesome, but without really detracting from the main story with the characters we've established and been invested in all this time - it would otherwise be cheap and unearned if she did more than that IMO.
    Spoiler:

5. Post
    Spoiler:

Overall, enjoyed it but not as much as Infinity War.

6. Post
    Spoiler ban officially lifted folks!

7. Post
    I invested in the "Iron Man" Arc of the MCU and this film wraps that up well. A fitting end to that whole storyline, so when taking in all the Iron Man character roles in multiple movies it does make a lot of sense.

Whether it is the best movie of that Arc, I can't really say, as each felt like a chapter in his life.
    Last edited by KiwiTT; 12th May 2019 at 10:01 am.

8. Post
    Was wack. That is all.

9. Post

10. Post
    Not a hardcore marvel fan, seen maybe half the movies. I enjoyed Endgame.
    Couple of issues, first was the length. It seemed like a long three hours lol. I remember the LOTR movies flew by, this one didn't

I have another issue, but I don't want to post spoilers lol

11. Post
    Three hours will seem long if you're not that invested. Spoiler ban is lifted by the directors.

12. Post

13. Post
    For those who are avid comicbook readers. Could DCs Watchmen have been extended with arcs etc into a series of movies? Is there enough story for that?

I suspect there is enough story since its been made into a TV series by HBO

14. Post
    I believe that was Watchmen's biggest criticism before the movie dropped. People had no idea how it was going to be made into a single, coherent movie.

15. Post

16. Post
    End Game only needs $75 million more to beat Avatar,

17. Post
    Im not enough of a marvel nerd to get its attraction but really thought Endgame was quite forgettable. First half especially so.

18. Post
    End Game is over-rated but I'll be glad if it overtakes Avatar. Avatar was just a ripoff of Dances with Wolves & Pocahontas with blue people instead of native americans lol.

19. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Im not enough of a marvel nerd to get its attraction but really thought Endgame was quite forgettable. First half especially so.
    I’m a huge fan and while I liked the most of endgame, i’m surprised it’s done so much better than infinity war which was clearly a better movie.

20. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    End Game is over-rated
    Didn't take you long

21. Post
    jords wrote:
    Didn't take you long
    Could say the exact same thing about you every time I make a slightly negative comment about Marvel lol. You're right on cue as always lol.

Look I liked the movie overall but its not as amazing as all the fanboys & majority of critics make it out to be. Infinity War was way better & End Game was a bit disappointing in comparison.

22. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Could say the exact same thing about you every time I make a slightly negative comment about Marvel lol. You're right on cue as always lol.

Look I liked the movie overall but its not as amazing as all the fanboys & majority of critics make it out to be. Infinity War was way better & End Game was a bit disappointing in comparison.
    I slightly agree. Once Thanos was killed in the early part of the movie, it seemed like now how do we clean up as many loose ends as possible. OK ... Quantum Time Travel will do that.

23. Post
    I was a little let down with how they handled Hulk in EndGame. It seemed like they were building toward an epic climax in endgame. But then his arc just kinda fizzled out.

24. Post
    Yeah, they ruined Hulk in end-game all for a few laughs. We never saw him properly address his 'hulk is afraid' arc other than a couple of throw-away lines when they were in the diner.

25. Post
    They missed a huge opportunity to introduce heart of rage hulk. I really didn't enjoy 85% of the movie. The way they did Thor and hulk was terrible.