1. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    So they showed a giant middle finger with dates? Argh
    The panel is still going. Eternals was confirmed for November 2020.

2. Post
    Shangi-Chi and the legend of the ten rings for 2021.

3. Post
    Some of those 2021 listings have to be for the upcoming tv shows as there’s no chance they are releasing 7 films in 2021 (or any year)

4. Post
    yeah there's like the falcon and winter soldier animated show, that what if series, wanda/vision, loki.

5. Post
    May 7 2021 is Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness!

6. Post
    nice, scarlet witch is in the multiverse of madness too.

7. Post
    November 2021 is Thor Love and Thunder!!!! That title is so Taika! I love it lol.

8. Post

9. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D_9kfjBVUAEkGCk.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	226793

that title plate is so Taika too.

10. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    So they showed a giant middle finger with dates? Argh
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D_9kUoqVUAAIldm.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	226794

here you go

11. Post
    holy shit. Natalie Portman is back.

As female Thor.

12. Post
    Legit thought you were trolling

13. Post
    Apparently Endgame passed Avatar on Saturday as the highest grossing movie.

14. Post
    And there it is. The full (?) Phase 4 slate. They didn't have any 2022 movies tho which we know they have 3 dates in 2022 for.

15. Post
    5 movies, 5 tv shows, noice. 3 movies in 2021 is going to be awesome.

16. Post
    jesus christ Mahershala Ali is Blade

17. Post
    Apparently Feige mentioned Fantastic Four along with Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, Guardians Vol. 3 but no dates given.

18. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    And there it is. The full (?) Phase 4 slate. They didn't have any 2022 movies tho which we know they have 3 dates in 2022 for.

F4, Blade, Mutants, Captain Marvel 2 and black panther 2 were just confirmed by Feige so I'm guessing a couple of those will be the 2022 releases.

19. Post
    meh don't really care about any of those movies except Thor 4 & Dr Strange to a lesser extent. I mean they'll all probably be good just not that excited about them. I'm a bit iffy on the female Thor but she was in the comics & with Taika directing I'm sure it will still be good.

Oh yeah looking forward to Blade as well. Just hope its R rated like the originals

Btw where is GoTG3?

20. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    F4, Blade, Mutants, Captain Marvel 2 and black panther 2 were just confirmed by Feige so I'm guessing a couple of those will be the 2022 releases.
    Damn so I wonder if New Mutants will be an MCU movie after all?

- - - Updated - - -

Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    meh don't really care about any of those movies except Thor 4 & Dr Strange to a lesser extent. I mean they'll all probably be good just not that excited about them. I'm a bit iffy on the female Thor but she was in the comics & with Taika directing I'm sure it will still be good.

Oh yeah looking forward to Blade as well. Just hope its R rated like the originals

Btw where is GoTG3?
    Still too far out. They cant announce anything while James Gunn is still doing Suicide Squad. Its most likely one of the 2022 movies.

21. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Still too far out. They cant announce anything while James Gunn is still doing Suicide Squad. Its most likely one of the 2022 movies.
    Oh yeah thats right Suicide Squad 2 is coming out first. Really looking forward to that since Gunn is at the helm.

22. Post
    I just really would like to see Silver Surfer done justice (I liked Fishbourne's take but he was stuck in a shitty movie)

23. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Damn so I wonder if New Mutants will be an MCU movie after all?
    Absolutely zero chance of that. One of the cast, possibly the girl from GoT but I can’t remember since it was heavily reshot/edited and a lot of the horror elements and stuff that people were interested in was neutered. I doubt it even gets a cinematic release anymore. Then again Dark Phoenix did and the verdict was written on the wall long before it released.

24. Post
    Here's the video of Feige talking about the fantastic four.

https://twitter.com/DustinMSandoval/...59033444495361

25. Post
    Its happening fantastic four is officially in development at Marvel.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/n...el-1203274712/