Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    New Fantastic Four movie might be in development.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...wont-involved/
    Omg Chris Evans quit playing Cpt America so he can play Johhny Blaze again?

2. Post
    i hope not, Evans is good as Captain. I am hoping they do a more mature Captain America ala LOGAN style ending etc.

3. Post
    Na last thing I heard was that Evans might stay at Marvel as a producer. Maybe direct some episodes of Disney+ Marvel shows.

4. Post
    Do you guys think Iron Man will continue in the following phases of MCU ... If not I will be disappointed.

5. Post
    No one is sure, Phase four is secret, would like Marvel to take some risks,

6. Post
    Huge Iron Man fan but I think he’ll be out after this one. I thought both his and Caps contracts were up after endgame too?

7. Post
    Cap dies and Iron Man retires imo. I want Stark to carry on as director of SHIELD and to help usher in the X-men and Fantastic Four.

8. Post
    I think they have plans for that Asian lead movie as well as a gay eskimo lead movie, a midget lead movie, a transgender lead movie, hermaphrodite etc etc. Disney gotta include everyone lol

Disclaimer: I'm just playing lol

9. Post

So Alpha Flight?

10. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Cap dies and Iron Man retires imo. I want Stark to carry on as director of SHIELD and to help usher in the X-men and Fantastic Four.
    it will be the new Captain Marvel taking over SHIELD i believe.

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I think they have plans for that Asian lead movie as well as a gay eskimo lead movie, a midget lead movie, a transgender lead movie, hermaphrodite etc etc. Disney gotta include everyone lol

Disclaimer: I'm just playing lol
    Social justice activist Hollywood: "Challenge accepted."

12. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Then again this would be a pretty emotional send off for Tony.

13. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Hasn't she got more to do, than just looking after Earth, i.e. hunting down and defeating the Kree

14. Post
    The Kree will probably be dealt with in the Captain Marvel sequels maybe Captain Marvel 3 ends with the Kree Skrull war thats why the Kree and Skrulls are pretty much extinct in present day MCU.

15. Post
    Well Paltrow is done on the MCU after April.

16. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Hasn't she got more to do, than just looking after Earth, i.e. hunting down and defeating the Kree
    well.. considering how "gifted" she is , that would just be a snap of the fingers for her?

17. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    The Kree will probably be dealt with in the Captain Marvel sequels maybe Captain Marvel 3 ends with the Kree Skrull war thats why the Kree and Skrulls are pretty much extinct in present day MCU.
    Seems like there are plenty of Kree to go around in present day and 70 odd years in the future, according to AoS.

18. Post
    X-Men,Fantastic Four and Deadpool will be back at Marvel on March 20th.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ove-with-terms

19. Post

20. Post
    I always thought the only movie franchise I would follow, would be Star Wars. After the recent movies from both, I'd have to say that the Avengers series, is better by a long shot and feel more invested in them.

TBH: I just want the Star Wars one to end, (with the proviso I get to see KENOBI story, too!) However, if Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, etc. do not continue in the next series of movies, I will be disappointed, but not upset. These Avengers movies have been great rides and re-watchable.

21. Post
    Lol they forgot to credit Danai Gurira in that first poster so they had to upload a new one.

https://twitter.com/marvelstudios/st...539583488?s=21

22. Post
    Thats a beautiful poster imo.

23. Post
    That trailer was pretty good

24. Post
    Epic trailer apart from you know who lol

25. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Epic trailer apart from you know who lol
    Hawkeye?