1. Post

Avengers: Endgame [2019]

2. Post
    Wow you posted this before Valeyard he must be salty lol.

But yeah cool trailer. I like the darker tone instead of just the usual all out action

3. Post
    Was good, hype is intensifying.

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Wow you posted this before Valeyard he must be salty lol.
    Not salty just didn't care about posting first lol. But good teaser. Very vague tho. Glad we finally we got something. Great seeing Hawkeye again. And nice that it got moved up to April as well. We're only 4 months away now.

5. Post
    Would've liked it more without the 'humour' at the end. Good trailer, and good work getting in before Valeyard.

6. Post
    Thats Ant Man though not really "humour"

7. Post

8. Post
    grieving wrote:
    would've liked it more without the 'humour' at the end. Good trailer, and good work getting in before valeyard.

no humour allowed in our serious movies about men in costumes

9. Post
    Hyped - must see!!!!

10. Post
    Really interested to see how this all plays out, I am excite.

11. Post

12. Post
    Looking good Guess they gave away the fact that Tony makes it back to Earth but this was likely anyway.

13. Post
    I like how Cap is in Falcons old rehab room. I hope they really dig into how the snap messed with people seeing your friends and family just disappear before you. That would mess anyone up.

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Looking good Guess they gave away the fact that Tony makes it back to Earth but this was likely anyway.
    ???

15. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Plz explain for us plebs.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by AstoriaParanoia; 4th February 2019 at 6:14 pm.

16. Post
    ^My bad lol. At first I thought they were showing Tony was back on Earth which would've been a bit of a spoiler since he was stranded in space in the first trailer. On second watch it looks like hes still on the ship in space with Nebula.