1. Post
    Loving this from KuggleJuggle

2. Post
    Good lad kulugenlunfhend

3. Post
    kugs!!!

hits the ball... not guilty bitches

4. Post
    The fact these bowlers are smashing it worries me the wicket ain't that bad.

5. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Game 4 any bowlers from Plunkett, Archer, Willey - Ross day... certainly not Tom Curran and Mark Wood - seriously! Top team? Yeah right.

Yes Plunkett... take him any day over Southee or Henry...

Yes - Archer that BBL and IPL global superstar who made the cricinfo t20 team of the year and is destroying domestic records everywhere... you think he's going to fail... lets make an avatar bet on it now?

England destroyed us England in 2015 before they were even good yet.
    Wrecked Aus in Aus - when has NZ ever done that lately? 2001 with Shane Bond? Ever since then?

Eng owns us. They beat SA home and away. NZ lost at home to SA... But hey - we beat a half Aus team at home so NZC is all good
    Destoyed us, in England? You're kidding, we lost the decider because Bairstow was dropped by Santner. England snuck home on D/L... we were dominating that game until that moment http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...f-england-2015

I'm saying Archer was technically not even available to play here last tour, he was not missing. Seeing Plunkett the other night struggle to hit 130 in the Big Bash? Scary man.

We played Aus in Aus in 2016, also without Taylor. Neesham 4, Watling 5? Come on, they were weaker here and we were weaker there. Aussie have declined seriously since then.

England don't own us, they've beaten us the last few series but they've been taken to deciders.

6. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Destoyed us, in England? You're kidding, we lost the decider because Bairstow was dropped by Santner.

still haven't forgiven him for that

7. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    still haven't forgiven him for that
    "Dropped the World Cup"

8. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Destoyed us, in England? You're kidding, we lost the decider because Bairstow was dropped by Santner. England snuck home on D/L... http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...f-england-2015

I'm saying Archer was technically not even available to play here last tour, he was not missing. Seeing Plunkett the other night struggle to hit 130 in the Big Bash? Scary man.

We played Aus in Aus in 2016, also without Taylor. Neesham 4, Watling 5? Come on, they were weaker here and we were weaker there. Aussie have declined seriously since then.

England don't own us, they've beaten us the last few series but they've been taken to deciders.
    Look at their wins 210 runs and 7 wickets... NZ's 3 wickets and 13 runs... bit of a difference...

but lets focus on the decider - NZ lose...

I don't care whether Archer could play here last summer or not - he can play the World Cup - and Plunkett and Willey could play here last summer - stop cherry picking. I answered your question. Don't move the goal posts. Plunklett and Willey for Curran and Wood - I gave 3 options for 2 places - then and now...

Aus came here without Smith, Warner,... who else... they turned up with a B team - and even then nooobie Stoinis nearly caught us napping...

You seem to want to defend NZ - Engl is far ahead as number 1 for a reason on the rankings... its not even close...

9. Post
    We had no right getting to this score, but looking at the pitch, I still feel we're 20 odd short. Let's see how we bowl.

10. Post
    Southee took too much of the strike off Scotty imo...

11. Post
    great hitting!!!

12. Post
    Anyone else see Mrs Guptill hide behind an old lady when that 6 was coming her way lol

13. Post
    Wanted to see more Scott Kuggs - but loved what i did see with the bat...

14. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Wanted to see more Scott Kuggs - but loved what i did see with the bat...
    Let's see how he goes with the ball.

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Let's see how he goes with the ball.
    Short most likely - whether he gets away with it or not is the lottery he brings...

16. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Does Guptill score quickly in ODI's though, really? He accumulates. 50 off 54 balls, 100 off 111 at the Mount. He's not slow, but certainly doesn't try to hit at 100+ like Munro does.

Like I said, we have so much batting that it's worth having Munro in there for the occasion it may come off. Latham at 6, Neesham at 7 and Santner at 8 is heaps. Do not need Worker.

Disagree, quick 50's will absolutely help win games. Did you not watch the last World Cup? That's all Baz did, quick 50's. Hard to chase big scores without it, especially with the pitches England will dish up for the WC. They'll be flat.
    I'd argue that Guptill's 100's were more valuable. I think Munro will struggle in England conditions, especially if they are using the duke.

Kuggs - glad to see him get an opportunity to show his skill with the bat

17. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Short most likely - whether he gets away with it or not is the lottery he brings...
    Sad but true. Although the short stuff has worked in the ODI's.

18. Post
    That Kuggle bat speed though, hope he bowls well too.

19. Post
    Yeah - I've been riding the KuggleJuggle train for years now...

So much potential there...

whether he ever realizes it with either ball and bat or just ball - another matter altogether...

20. Post
    quick!!!

150km! frothingggg

21. Post
    Go away Tim

22. Post
    Big Tim Pies

23. Post
    **** dick swella has everything pinging off his bat

24. Post
    Same score and balls faced, same number of boundaries

BATSMEN R B 4s 6s SR THIS BOWLER LAST 5 OVS MAT RUNS HS AVE
    Niroshan Dickwella*(lhb) 16 6 2 1 266.66 15(5b) 16(6b) 15 268 68 20.61
    Kusal Perera(lhb) 16 6 2 1 266.66

-E- Sorry that looks ugly

25. Post
    Im just going to guess here - Smithy lives in the CD region... because he loves CD players...