Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Sadly this seems to be reviewing poorly, will probably still see it at some point cause the whole idea interests and I'm curious to see where they went 'wrong' resulting in such lackluster reviews.

2. Post
    I watched it the other night, too much "Where's the kid? Oh he's right behind me doing his scary kid scary stare! What a scare, boy, I was scared!" stuff.

Have to say, one of the genuinely most well done (as in I said "oh jesus" and covered my eyes for a bit) bits of makeup I've seen after a car crash.

But basically, I think it took too long to get to the part where he starts using his powers hard out, everyone wanted to see that, but it was onlt the last 30 minutes of the movie - had a good idea, but didn't really use it.

3. Post
    Only one part was meh and dumb looking. The woods, the baby. Dumb and too fake.

4. Post
    Yeah, scary doll wasn't scary.

5. Post
    Sounds like a big letdown. I'll just wait for a good copy lol

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Sounds like a big letdown. I'll just wait for a good copy lol
    It has potential, if they ever make a follow-up it should be interesting.

7. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Have to say, one of the genuinely most well done (as in I said "oh jesus" and covered my eyes for a bit) bits of makeup I've seen after a car crash.
    Sorry, i know this is off-topic, but i found the makeup in Ep3 of Chernobyl with the radiation victims in the hospital to be f**king harrowing, man.

When i was younger, the guy who got killed in American Werewolf in London, who kept appearing to the main character David(?), and was steadily getting more and more decomposed - was also pretty good for it's day. Actually all the effects in that movie were pretty damn good for their day.

8. Post
    Try out Ginger Snaps for great fx in a werewolf setting.