1. Post

Ashen Xbox/PC

Anyone else picked this up? getting rave reviews
    will bw trying it out later today

2. Post
    PC version has timed exclusivity to the Epic store. When it eventually does come to Windows Store it'll be Play Anywhere.
    https://www.windowscentral.com/has-a...es-exclusivity

3. Post
    I have played a bit of it through game pass, I like what I have played so far even though souls like games aren't normally my thing.

4. Post
    It's very similar to a Souls game when it comes to combat, but the overall structure is more in line with a standard RPG than any Souls game is, which I think makes it more accessible to a lot of people who normally aren't into Souls type game because you have clear objectives and motivation for what you're doing, you get quests from people, waypoints to follow, if the combat is Dark Souls then the rest of the game is closer to Fable. It's good, very good.

5. Post
    I wish this game released on the PS4 or Switch. I'd love to play it. I don't own a PC or Xbox

6. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    I wish this game released on the PS4 or Switch. I'd love to play it. I don't own a PC or Xbox
    If jt was on either it would be getting alot of press too. But since its on xbox its getting crap all, although they did little marketing

7. Post
    I've seen a bit of coverage on Facebook through the various gaming pages that I follow.

8. Post
    There's a huge lot of coverage on youtube. Gotta admit it looks kinda cool but digital only titles aren't really my thing.

9. Post
    I've been playing it a fair bit over the past few days. So far it's quite fun and not overly difficult. I haven't really got a feeling fpr upgrades/crafting or anything yet.

Also can't find anywhere to sell items

10. Post
    I'm happy that people aren't artificially inflating review scores because the game is made in New Zealand. Eg "Sione's Wedding is a clone of a by the numbers Owen Wilson Hollywood comedy... oh, it's made by kiwis? 9/10!"

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I'm happy that people aren't artificially inflating review scores because the game is made in New Zealand. Eg "Sione's Wedding is a clone of a by the numbers Owen Wilson Hollywood comedy... oh, it's made by kiwis? 9/10!"
    This is made in new Zealand?

12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    This is made in new Zealand?
    Yeah, Nu Zullund m8.

13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Yeah, Nu Zullund m8.
    Noiiicee