1. Post

Spider-Man into the Spider-verse

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spider-Man_Into_the_Spider-Verse_poster.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	224288

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is a 2018 American computer-animated superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Miles Morales / Spider-Man, produced by Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation in association with Marvel, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is set in a shared multiverse called the "Spider-Verse", which features different alternate universes.[a] The film was directed by Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey, and Rodney Rothman from a screenplay by Phil Lord and Rothman, and stars Shameik Moore as Morales, alongside Jake Johnson, Hailee Steinfeld, Mahershala Ali, Brian Tyree Henry, Lily Tomlin, Luna Lauren Velez, John Mulaney, Nicolas Cage, and Liev Schreiber. In the film, Morales becomes one of many Spider-Men.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 8.03.51 am.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	227.0 KB 
ID:	224289

Seeing on Sunday

2. Post
    Yep, do yourself a favour and see this!!

3. Post
    Was amazing! I really didn't think I would enjoy it that much, but what a great way to start a year in film watching.... high bar already.

4. Post
    It's so great, the mixture of art styles is ****ing awesome. One of the best things I've watched tbh.

5. Post
    Absolutely gorgeous visually, and a brilliantly written, funny story, villians actually have motivation, just wish we'd gotten a little more time with some of the wacky spider people. No idea why this isn't being talked about more - it absolutely flew under my radar

6. Post
    Probably the best movie i've ever seen on a big screen! Stunning graphics, brilliant plot and characters, developed to the perfect point. Absolutely adore

7. Post
    Yeah it was pretty amazing. Loved every minute of it. The art style, just wow! Eyegasms

8. Post
    It was pretty good one of Sony's better spiderman flicks.

9. Post
    Probably the best Spider-man film so far (live or animated).

9/10 stoked to have seen it on the big screen. The art style and animation is crazy.

10. Post
    it was excellent. As above probably the best Spiderman film so far. Pity this wont be in the main MCU as it is really good.