1. Post

Insurgency: Sandstorm

Dropped yesterday on Steam.

Must say its a lot better than I was expecting, can now rank up playing coop modes giving you somthing to grind for, guns feel powerful yet still need a bit of skill to control plus they sound super good. Dismemberment is a cool new feature seeing a suicide bomber come in to a room of dead bodys and detonate then just arms and legs everywhere.

Few graphical bugs so far but nothing game breaking.

2. Post
    What makes the insurgency games better/different to cod/bf?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

3. Post
    You could say its just a more accessible verion of Arma so more tailored to the hardcore players.
    Hard to compair it to cod/bf as I consider them arcade shooters but in saying that give me Karkand on Standstorm you would almost think it was a BF2 remake.

4. Post
    Is it heavy on system reqs? Could be keen. Want something less arcady than bf etc

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Its Unreal Engine make it look like potato it will run on potato 60+FPS, I get on average 114fps dipps to around 75fps when things get chaotic all settings very high no AA 1440P on 8700k 5ghz 1080ti.

6. Post
    Launching now played the previous and liked that so should be good

7. Post
    Seriously considering getting this. Here is a really good video that highlights the game:

8. Post
    Anyone bought this? I wonder how similar it feels now that it's not running on the source engine.

9. Post
    Enjoying it, very hardcore though! Definitely better than the beta's I tried, maps are nice. Sound especially is awesome.

Pxndx wrote:
    Anyone bought this? I wonder how similar it feels now that it's not running on the source engine.
    It still looks and feels like Insurgency for sure. They're bringing back some old maps too.

10. Post
    Yeah just played one with a mate only 1 full low ping server so we jumped on our own. Some stuttering but it feels and plays like the last insurgency generally had fun 6v6 tonight

11. Post
    I bought it. There's no one in the player vs player servers (aus/nz) and only a few in the coop servers. It runs pretty garbage too.

It's a well made game, but no ones playing it and it runs terribly. So if those issues are fixed down the line, I may rebuy it. But for now I'm going to get a refund on steam.

12. Post
    Seems odd Im coming up 27h and 90% of the time I get a full coop lobby of 8 players.

Patch Just dropped an hour ago with some performance improvement to lol.

13. Post
    Already got my refund from steam, that was quick. I'll buy it further down the line when the player base grows and it's more optimized.

14. Post
    Anyone still playing this? I got it yday - quite good

15. Post
    Had a little play on the weekend def some fun solid gameplay