Accdential or can't afford one lets damage it (video)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Accdential or can't afford one lets damage it (video)

What do you guys think of the video?

Left my car with a massive dent, hopefully it can be pop back into original position.

The guy said he jump out the window and accidentally hit his elbow on my car.

I don't know the guy, just know his first name.

I believe it's just jealously, because I'm driving a new model ute?

Going by what you saw you think it's was accidental?

https://youtu.be/ScCQnX5_DJw

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/ScCQnX5_DJw

2. Post
    Deliberate for sure, he's got a bit of aggro in his steps up to the ute, probably having a shit day and he's a shit **** so he did a shitty thing.

3. Post
    Lol accidental my ass

Regardless of accidental or deliberate dude is responsible for his actions

4. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Deliberate for sure

5. Post
    that's definitely on purpose

6. Post
    Why arent you and the person next to you parked within the lines?

7. Post
    I guess you knew something was going to happen since you were filming him.

8. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    I guess you knew something was going to happen since you were filming him.
    No it's building camera. Parking area camera.

9. Post
    Triple_S wrote:
    Why arent you and the person next to you parked within the lines?
    Easier for us to load the ute. Because there is a door behind my ute.

10. Post
    Deliberate as ****.

what a cock every drives Utes like that whats to be jealous about lol.

he's just a piece of shit.

11. Post
    Lodge an insurance claim, show video, you'll be fine.

12. Post
    ticallista wrote:
    Lodge an insurance claim, show video, you'll be fine.
    You think I will have to pay excess?

13. Post
    Ask your insurance company.

14. Post
    Jealous over the ute? Lol on what planet. Douche is just being a douche. Insurance claim will be helped with the police report you'll file.

15. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Jealous over the ute? Lol on what planet. Douche is just being a douche. Insurance claim will be helped with the police report you'll file.
    Ute looks like it could be like 30k worth? Guy probably drives an $800 Facebook special.

16. Post
    What an absolute ****wit. Clearly deliberate.

17. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Ute looks like it could be like 30k worth? Guy probably drives an $800 Facebook special.
    So? Utes are like road aids. Everyone has one and they are all shit (and 90% drive like shitheads). They're the new skidline for boy racers that gained age, but not brain cells.

In saying that, NOTHING excuses damaging someone elses automobile. Should've run him over.

18. Post
    Triple_S wrote:
    So? Utes are like road aids. Everyone has one and they are all shit (and 90% drive like shitheads). They're the new skidline for boy racers that gained age, but not brain cells.

In saying that, NOTHING excuses damaging someone elses automobile. Should've run him over.
    I bought the ute because I move a lot of sacks of stuff in it 25kg sacks, normally weekly 500-700kg.

19. Post
    NoCash wrote:
    I bought the ute because I move a lot of sacks of stuff in it 25kg sacks, normally weekly 500-700kg.
    Sounds like someone's jealous of your sweet ute mate

20. Post
    A ute kicked Triple_S's dog.

21. Post
    NoCash wrote:
    You think I will have to pay excess?
    Only if he denies liability and/or doesn't talk to your insurance company. Dealing with insurance companies is a pain, it took my insurance 3 months to get the other party to admit fault when there was CCTV footage of them hitting my car in a carpark.

22. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    A ute kicked Triple_S's dog.
    Damn thing came into my house.

23. Post
    NoCash wrote:
    Sounds fishy, what's in the sacks buddy?

24. Post
    It couldn't be any more deliberate. Make a complaint to his employer, take footage to the police and file the police report with your insurance claim.

25. Post
    Triple_S wrote:

Lol Triple_Salty. His ute is hardly shit, I'm not a fan of the Ute/SUV craze and I hate the majority of idiots in them but I don't get salty about it. I was just saying the guy is probably jelly he can't afford something like it even if it doesn't register for a high roller like yourself.