**** it's hot

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    It's all about summer here. Loving the heat... and the long days

2. Post
    hammed wrote:
    NZ weather is the best weather in the entire world

Here in Kuwait during August Temperature goes over 50 c, luckily ACs are everywhere
    Mid east doesn't **** around when it comes to heat.

3. Post
    Mid East doesn’t have humidity problem

Rather have heat than humidity

After having lived in a low humidity climate

I can safely say I’d rather have 35 degrees with 35 to 50% humidity
    Than Auckland which is 25 degrees with 90% humidity

4. Post
    I'm hating the heat, but at least the sudden storms have stopped.

5. Post
    This might just be me but the few days I was in Aus, they were pretty mild temp wise (around 30C+) but I didn't notice the UV nearly as much, we get smashed by the stuff down here

6. Post
    Obligatory haha Australia hot post.

I’ve become australianised. I wear pants until it’s 26c+ and wear a jumper if it’s <23c

It isn’t humid in Perth tho and I do melt in humidity

7. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    This might just be me but the few days I was in Aus, they were pretty mild temp wise (around 30C+) but I didn't notice the UV nearly as much, we get smashed by the stuff down here
    The UV is far stronger in nz than aus in general. I can get away with being lazy about sunscreen here in aus but in nz I’ll get proper burnt. Yes I know it’s bad blahblah

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Let's move to Canada
    A lot of Canada is ****ing awful in summer, unless you like 35'c and 100% humidity in heat island cities that is..would not recommend.

Year round tempreture variation in somewhere like Montreal is close to 70'c.. Canadian winters are lovely, their summer can eat a bag of soggy jockstrap dicks.

9. Post
    Any winter where a country is covered in snow is horrible. I would rather live in the tropics... but thats the value of personal opinion. I can handle the heat and get out of it... Whenever I go some place cold I'm that guy walking in and out of the doors of shopping centres to get blasted by the heating when I'm outdoors just to get warm again.

"Do you want to buy something?"

"No I just want to abuse your central heating..."

"Get out..."

10. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Obligatory haha Australia hot post.

I’ve become australianised. I wear pants until it’s 26c+ and wear a jumper if it’s <23c

It isn’t humid in Perth tho and I do melt in humidity
    Was in Cairns couple of years ago, it's 9pm, about 22 degrees, having a BBQ at my cousins place. They're all racing off to get hoodies and stuff, i'm sitting there in a singlet. It's all relative to what you're used to.

And in Fiji "Oh you don't need any sunscreen, it's a different sun here". Nope, it's the same goddamn sun we all get. Got burned to a crisp snorkeling on my first morning there lol

11. Post
    The key is finding the right drink to make the heat bearable. Anyone got recommendation for ice tea recipe?

12. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Was in Cairns couple of years ago, it's 9pm, about 22 degrees, having a BBQ at my cousins place. They're all racing off to get hoodies and stuff, i'm sitting there in a singlet. It's all relative to what you're used to.

And in Fiji "Oh you don't need any sunscreen, it's a different sun here". Nope, it's the same goddamn sun we all get. Got burned to a crisp snorkeling on my first morning there lol
    There is a difference in sun effects between hemispheres. There may be a slight difference between NZ & Fiji but probably not enough to notice: https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/vide...zealand-summer

13. Post
    ^ TIL! - thanks man

14. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    The key is finding the right drink to make the heat bearable. Anyone got recommendation for ice tea recipe?
    Some ice tea for your face

15. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    ahaha true that I go with the nine ninety 99% free sugar drinks from countdown its like 5 calories a glass or something

16. Post
    I got burned to a ****ing crisp in the New Mexico desert. Can't rely on that ozone layer alone.

17. Post
    I nearly died in Mexico in May this year. The night time temperature was often the same as the day time temperature, and the 'Canicula' hadn't even kicked in yet (July). Pretty sure that desert belt around the Earth has similar temperatures.

18. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Strange, i never get burned in Fiji. Went out tuna fishing for a day, no hat even. Are you really white or ginga or something?

19. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Strange, i never get burned in Fiji. Went out tuna fishing for a day, no hat even. Are you really white or ginga or something?
    English *sigh*

And I went in late August towards the end of a long dark winter, so being a human milk bottle at the time didn’t help.

20. Post
    I look like Mr Crabs after 2 days in sun. I need an office job

21. Post
    wog tan... just sayin... Last time I went to Indonesia I came back as black as an Indian person.

Name:  fe066d0c4a7f7c5dc130afabe548c1aa882f141c.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  42.9 KB

22. Post
    **** it's cold

23. Post
    I love straw hats for hot sunny days, but they always break. Thug life.

24. Post
    yeah gone through a few straw hats, I catch fire in the sun so it is a must.

25. Post
    33c where we were today, went out to the river past the spy base and spent the day there. Bloody amazing and crisp in the water