**** it's hot

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678
Results 176 to 194 of 194

  1. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    IHe reckoned early 30's with humidity was as uncomfortable as 40+ there.
    Yup, have walked 12km up hills in Adelaide in 30° heat, walked a 3km walk in NZ 25, almost died.

  2. Post
    Middle East heat is kind of a novelty. You go outside and walk around and it's hot but low UV radiation so it's pleasant and then when you're inside it's cool. You go outside in Auckland and you can feel your skin burning from the ozone hole and you go inside and it's the same stagnant temperature.

    The humidity is way worse in the tropics but they're kinda prepared for it, all the buildings are well ventilated with fans running 24/7. Cold places are the same with central heating and double glaze. Auckland is neither so we get owned in both directions.

  3. Smile
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    You go outside in Auckland and you can feel your skin burning and you go inside and it's the same temperature.
    Starting to wish i had some long sleeved shirts for the burning sun, You may feel hotter but it helps keep you from getting sun burnt.

    I see on the news about how some sunscreens are useless. (still don't know which ones to trust)

    Oh and wear a hat.

  4. Post
    You should be fine with anything that says SPF 30 and has a cancer society logo on it.

  5. Smile
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    You should be fine with anything that says SPF 30 and has a cancer society logo on it.
    I think the cancer society logo is what people need to look for because some sunscreens say SPF 40 or higher and it's bull.


  6. Post
    Spf50 is like wearing brill cream on your face.

  7. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Spf50 is like wearing brill cream on your face.
    Lol yea, I picked up some banana boat spf50+ when I was on holiday last and made the mistake of putting too much on, it's like a slightly thinner face zinc

  8. Smile
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Spf50 is like wearing brill cream on your face.
    After shaving i use to like putting aftershave that stings on my face because i kinda liked the feeling.
    My dad doesn't like putting dettol on some big cuts because it stings too much but i quite like it.
    Last edited by Magic Robertson; 12th February 2019 at 12:16 pm.

  9. Post
    Have had the week off, I miss the office air con

  10. Post
    I’d happily exist in this heat year round, the only thing I don’t like are the goddamn flies it attracts. They must be having mad orgies, I slay the ****ers and they keep coming back.

  11. Thumbs up
    Mutton wrote:
    I’d happily exist in this heat year round, the only thing I don’t like are the goddamn flies it attracts. They must be having mad orgies, I slay the ****ers and they keep coming back.
    Get a shotgun and start blasting at them, You may even hit one of them.

  12. Post
    Maybe a wee bit extreme, but you reminded me of this: https://www.bugasalt.co.nz/

  13. Smile
    Hey mutton can you please read my new wall post and tell me what you think?

  14. Post
    I think being open and honest is quite brave, you may have missed out on school but you’re definitely an intelligent dude when it comes to things you’re passionate about.

  15. Thumbs up
    Mutton wrote:
    I think being open and honest is quite brave, you may have missed out on school but you’re definitely an intelligent dude when it comes to things you’re passionate about.
    Thanks a lot, That means a lot to me.

  16. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    After shaving i use to like putting aftershave that stings on my face because i kinda liked the feeling.
    My dad doesn't like putting dettol on some big cuts because it stings too much but i quite like it.
    my grandad had quite sensitive skin so he would always get cuts when shaving, he had this weird roll-on thing that you put on a cut and it instantly stops it from bleeding - worked really well but that shit hurt like nothing else.

    similar to this: https://fineshave.co.nz/products/aft...y-plastic-case

  17. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    After shaving i use to like putting aftershave that stings on my face because i kinda liked the feeling.
    My dad doesn't like putting dettol on some big cuts because it stings too much but i quite like it.
    lol. I'm not entirely surprised.

    I haven't clean shaved for at least a decade. Close cut with an electric razor is just as good and you avoid a lot of problems.

  18. Smile
    The place i want to be right now is a beer chiller in a liquor store.

    Trump doesn't believe in global warming so we're sending him on holiday to Australia to go sun bathing.