Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678
Results 176 to 191 of 191

  1. Post
    Aught to be about 15 years ago now that MDMA , ketamine and meth/ice was at the bottom, prices have gone substantially up of course since then... I don't even care anymore though. I choose not to associate with those kinds of people by all means nescessary anymore.

  2. Post
    Meth has actually nearly halved in price over the last 15 years.

  3. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Meth has actually nearly halved in price over the last 15 years.
    Of course it does I wasn't speaking about meth in particular... MDMA has become more of a premium drug... you too can make meth if you want to risk blowing your hand off with that shake and bake shit.

    Wave of the future....

  4. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    and meth/ice was at the bottom, prices have gone substantially up of course since then
    Quoting for posterity

    Roumelio wrote:
    Of course it does I wasn't speaking about meth in particular

  5. Post
    I'm gunna buy pounds of the shit when it's legal

    /who wid me/

  6. Post
    Maybe buy some for roumelio, he seems to be quite uptight and could use some relaxation:

    Roumelio wrote:
    Vulcan wrote:
    Quoting for posterity
    As per usual I'm not sure if there's ever been a time when you've been intelligent enough to get the point of something I've said. You think you're funny but your just dumb.

  7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Maybe buy some for roumelio, he seems to be quite uptight and could use some relaxation:
    I think it's desperation to have an opinion and appear knowledgeable on every subject. It just gets messy and comical.

  8. Post
    swazi wrote:
    I'm not sure whether the amount of cannabis use would increase drastically. Perhaps an initial increase as a novelty but long term use similar to now. Haven't researched overseas data as a comparison so I could be wrong.
    There is no scenario where cannabis use doesn't increase following legalisation. Obviously at least some people find it pleasant, so larger numbers of people trying it will result in higher numbers of regular users. Legalisation has a large destigmatising effect as well, so it could rapidly become socially acceptable.

    As far as recreational drugs go it's pretty benign, but not totally harmless. It's pretty toxic for people with certain existing or latent psychiatric illnesses; is expected to cause lung damage if smoked; and has a risk of abuse.

  9. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I think it's desperation to have an opinion and appear knowledgeable on every subject. It just gets messy and comical.
    Sorry buddy you've got your wires crossed... After spending a long time in a various range of different schools at university and completing a generalist degree I might just have a fair amount of knowledge rattling around in my head and know how to think... The only thing that is desperate is being a neoconservative cuckold who has to follow other people around to get their kicks... and no before you say anything stupid its not the other way around. Your like a bad smell, the last thing I would ever want to do is follow you around, not even for a day.

    A total failure in life that chooses the easiest possible way out of life and justifies it to himself because he's to fukin lazy to be bothered being anyone else or ever trying to achieve any sensor of humanistic enlightenment. The vast majority of your posts are pretty much look at this guy... lol... derp... unfortunately trolls like you often get a free pass on boards and there's always a couple that do.

    “Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right. -Albus Dumbledore”

    ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Last edited by Roumelio; 30th December 2018 at 2:26 am. Reason: I think I'm done arguing with you also... join my ignore list.

  10. Post
    Lol

  11. Post
    It's pretty funny man, like in a sad way. The only thing that gets me more down than my brain falling to pieces because of the real effects of depression related memory problems is arseholes like this who don't have a kind bone in their body. Don't worry I put up with them just like the malevolent c*nt who literally tried to run me off the road today.

    Its nothing unusual for me... Nothing from people such as the above are unusual for me in life (or anyone else). There is a sizeable percentage of people in this world that are sociopaths who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves... Pretty sure with his lol derp behaviour WeenieBeenie fits on that list.

    Unfortunately the person in question will miss the point of corse and get his kicks simply out of a response.

  12. Post
    Was roumelio the source of the Simon Bridges text messages?

  13. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Was roumelio the source of the Simon Bridges text messages?
    I don't even know what the fuk you're trying to say (and neither does anyone else) so out with it... The last thing I do is antagonise people with health issues... You on the other hand are easy pickings to antagonise because 1) you're far less intelligent than what you think you are and 2) Every time you try to zing someone it just turns into rambling incoherent nonsense.

    You don't even begin to get on my list of things that are annoying.... You're less annoying than that scaly shit that grows on your feet when you get a fungal infection that requires pevoral soap to clean off. You never have annoyed me Vulcan. You most likely never will.

    On the other hand.... playing that card is just plain idiotic... There is nothing you will find that correlates me with someone who antagonises people with mental health issue. In fact if you go back to that thread you will see me speak in support of people with a mental health issues even if my opinion is that its better dealt with by the general and health community than the cops. The argument there was with KevinL who sees things from the medical model... like most people who work in the industry that have never directly had experience with mental health in their own life... and can't see the inherent conflict of interest between justice and mental health and where people get put (unnecessarily) by the cops through the justice system and turned into criminals just for having a shitty day.

    As per usual Vulcan you miss the point and say something stupid in response.
    Last edited by Roumelio; 30th December 2018 at 5:00 am.

  14. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Was roumelio the source of the Simon Bridges text messages?
    I don't even know what the fuk you're trying to say (and neither does anyone else) so out with it... The last thing I do is antagonise people with health issues... You on the other hand are easy pickings to antagonise because 1) you're far less intelligent than what you think you are and 2) Every time you try to zing someone it just turns into rambling incoherent nonsense.

    You don't even begin to get on my list of things that are annoying.... You're less annoying than that scaly shit that grows on your feet when you get a fungal infection that requires pevoral soap to clean off. You never have annoyed me Vulcan. You most likely never will.

    On the other hand.... playing that card is just plain idiotic... There is nothing you will find that correlates me with someone who antagonises people with mental health issue. In fact if you go back to that thread you will see me speak in support of people with a mental health issues even if my opinion is that its better dealt with by the general and health community than the cops. The argument there was with KevinL who sees things from the medical model... like most people who work in the industry that have never directly had experience with mental health in their own life... and can't see the inherent conflict of interest between justice and mental health and where people get put (unnecessarily) by the cops through the justice system and turned into criminals just for having a shitty day.

    As per usual Vulcan you miss the point and say something stupid in response. Its your thing.

  15. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I think it's desperation to have an opinion and appear knowledgeable on every subject. It just gets messy and comical.
    Everyone loves a google jockey.

  16. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Sorry buddy you've got your wires crossed... After spending a long time in a various range of different schools at university and completing a generalist degree I might just have a fair amount of knowledge rattling around in my head and know how to think.
    You were called out for your claims about the cost of meth which obviously you didn't learn in school.

    Roumelio wrote:
    1) you're far less intelligent than what you think you are and 2) Every time you try to zing someone it just turns into rambling incoherent nonsense.
    I don't think you realise how often you describe yourself. Chill out kid. You don't need to be right all the time, it's embarrassing.