1. Post
    I didn't ask for much, got some crucial kitchen accessories and a Steam code for Ori and the Blind Forest. I also treated myself to some beers including Belgian Christmas ales

2. Post
    I got a new computer for my bike.

3. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    I got a new computer for my bike.
    Which one? I got a Wahoo Element, it's good.

I got some new strides and a tshirt 2 sizes too small, chur.

4. Post
    I got one of the Byton Ruder 330 computers with the cadence sensor and heart rate monitor. The Wahoo and Garmin computers are great but even this does enough for me. I was using a 3T Eye with my phone previously. It gets you into some situations where you're riding in the middle of nowhere and draining your phone though.

https://mtb.guide/en/reviews/electro...view-long-term

I don't really need maps, or live tracking or any of the whole things that the more expenive Garmin does but its a small unobtrusive computr like a Gamin 500 or something.

5. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    My brothers girlfriend painted me a picture of my cat and it's incredible, easily one of the best gifts i've ever had. Not gonna lie, It's been a pretty tough year for me so i got emotional over it.
    thats so sweet I love my cats also

6. Post
    I got two (count them: two) kinds of socks. Stoked.

Also a nice gaming headset.

But the highlight was playing around with the drone I bought my nephew. Might have to get one for myself.

7. Post
    I got some Harry Potter lego, socks, gruts and a smelly set. The missus did a cool treasure hunt thing for me which ended in finding out we are doing a road trip up the country from Wellington to Auckland over long weekend, will finally get to check out Hobbiton.

8. Post
    Spanked. wrote:
    Stoked is my Bible.
    Yeah it's brilliant. Try the komals chicken wings, I love them

9. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:
    I got some Harry Potter lego, socks, gruts and a smelly set. The missus did a cool treasure hunt thing for me which ended in finding out we are doing a road trip up the country from Wellington to Auckland over long weekend, will finally get to check out Hobbiton.
    I thought you lived in Sweden or do I have the wrong person

10. Post
    since my bday and xmas are very close to each other. I've just asked for a combo pressie, so getting some bday and xmas money and putting it towards some beats by dre wireless headphones. As for my secret santa I've got a fake plant so it doesn't need to get watered, got some socks, candy, calendar and a box of choco's from my neighbors.

11. Post
    Coal, again.

12. Post

What'd You Get For Christmas Thread

I got a pocket tool for snowboarding, new shorts and T-shirt’s, home made hot sauce, a second copy of stoked (gave it to my younger brother) a storm trooper keep cup, and probably will buy bf5 on origin today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Post
    Bike lights for my mountain bike, SD card for my camera, and lots of chocolate

14. Post
    Cash.

15. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I thought you lived in Sweden or do I have the wrong person
    You've got the right person, I moved back to NZ at the start of the year.

16. Post
    6 t-shirts, body wash & a new backpack, pretty stoked.

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    since my bday and xmas are very close to each other. I've just asked for a combo pressie, so getting some bday and xmas money and putting it towards some beats by dre wireless headphones. As for my secret santa I've got a fake plant so it doesn't need to get watered, got some socks, candy, calendar and a box of choco's from my neighbors.
    Whens your birthday? Mines day before, got shit loads of hunting and fishing vouchers to spend.

18. Post
    7th of January

19. Post
    A lot of very fancy cheeses and it's the most thoughtful gift anyone's ever got for me.

20. Post
    Wine and gym stuff.

21. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    A lot of very fancy cheeses and it's the most thoughtful gift anyone's ever got for me.
    I have the cheese sweats right now

Not looking forward to my nightmares later

22. Post
    Ooh, bonus gift: Razer Deathadder Expert

23. Post
    I got a new car (back in November, but it wouldn’t fit under the tree so I just started driving it). Wife got a Karcher SC3 Steam Cleaner (don’t laugh, she asked for it!), and an IPL hair remover thing (not the $150 one from 1-day, oh no, the $1000 pro-sumer one of course), and a new Nick Scali lounge suite which I guess is also for me.

I treated myself to Subnautica on the PS4.

Got a couple of other things I can’t mention, but f**k, we did pretty well really!

24. Post
    Just picked up my Xmas and bday gift Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones (wish they'd put in a AC adapter as well since my only AC adapter is for the newer usb connections)

25. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones
    Did they not have any proper ones in stock?