Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    What do you mean by proper ones? o_0 Do you mean the ones with wires or what?

2. Post
    ^ I think they’re taking the piss out of you for buying Beats - supposedly they’re all bass, unbalanced, and not a patch on other brands’ offerings.

3. Post
    lol, I tested a huge range of headphones whilst at JBhifi before settling on Beats. Skullcandy were the ones with heaps of bass from what I noticed.

4. Post
    mostly just want to take the piss because they market themselves with studio in the name, but very much aren't built for studio use

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Got a couple of other things I canít mention
    Sex swing?

6. Post
    Plus gimp suit, fireman uniform, ball-gag (among other things).

7. Post
    The hot lady at the wings store across from _the bar I work at but isn't mine_ was wearing a sexy santa costume on xmas eve it made me loopy

8. Post
    how do u survive lol

9. Post
    depression lol

10. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    mostly just want to take the piss because they market themselves with studio in the name, but very much aren't built for studio use
    Beats are just overpriced

The $500 wireless model has sound quality equal to a $150 Seinheisser headphone

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Beats are a fashion accessory. Something the Kardashians would use.

12. Post
    A flatmate of mine had some douchespec Beats headphones. No idea if they were genuine or knockoff, but the sound leakage was mental. You could clearly hear what he was listening to from several metres away.

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    The hot lady at the wings store across from _the bar I work at but isn't mine_ was wearing a sexy santa costume on xmas eve it made me loopy
    lol

14. Post
    My mum gave me some Lynx Africa. I’ve been drowning in women ever since.

15. Post
    J` wrote:
    My mum gave me some Lynx Africa. I’ve been drowning in women ever since.
    Same here, spray and shower gel set.

Can confirm, brings all the ladies to your yard.

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Yeah, but my $150 Sennheisers which don't have studio in their name are much more appropriate for studio use, because they don't have an excessive bass/mid boost to correct.

The idea of marketing something as 'studio quality' as if it's a big selling point is the main thing I want to be a pedantic arse about here.

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    lol, I tested a huge range of headphones whilst at JBhifi before settling on Beats. Skullcandy were the ones with heaps of bass from what I noticed.
    Some people are dickheads on here, you enjoying them? Happy birthday anyway mate

18. Post
    the_kronik wrote:
    Some people are dickheads on here, you enjoying them? Happy birthday anyway mate
    Yeah they're pretty darned good, Nice n snug and much better than what anyone says about them on here. And cheers