Subnautica

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)
Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Indeed it is, but in my case its not just his opinion I take issue with, its the brainless ****wittery in his presentation and moronic commentary. He likes a lot of the same things I do. He's still a prime example of bottom-rung overwrought YouTube "reviewers".
    His critique is so ****ing superficial. He also thought Hatred was a great game.

I am not a violent person, but his voice makes me want to punch him in the face. Over and over and over and over.
    To be honest Chris with a lot of the other offerings out there I trust him a lot more than 95% of 'reviewers'.

2. Post
    Eldon wrote:
    To be honest Chris with a lot of the other offerings out there I trust him a lot more than 95% of 'reviewers'.
    Each to their own, I have no faith in his integrity. He's just another hype youtuber trying to be edgy and I cant deal with it.

3. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Each to their own, I have no faith in his integrity. He's just another hype youtuber trying to be edgy and I cant deal with it.
    I agree that his style is provocative and I don't generally agree with all his points, but he does give me a reasonable run down of whether a game is going to be worth my time - and usually I agree with his conclusion. His general content tends to indicate that most you-tubers are shills, something he has no time for - so I think by his own definition he would try and distance himself from a lot of the hypers. Nevertheless, I only really watch him on games that I have some interest in.

4. Post
    I find his accent humorous

5. Post
    reeeeeeeeeee ding ding *slobbery noises* ding reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Hmmm might hold off a bit...

Haven't watched this yet but iirc he really liked the original

7. Post
    I've just started the original, enjoying it quite a bit but turned off the need for food & water as that shit annoys me. Enjoying the exploration and building shit.

8. Post
    Mack supporter reporting in

9. Post
    Subnautica Below Zero is definitely in very early alpha - I bought it to support the studio, much like I bought Subnautica in early access (back when you could stick solar panels on your Cyclops sub to recharge its batteries, and there was no story) - but I'm holding off playing Below Zero until it's done.

My support of Subnautica was worth it, such an amazing game at the end, I don't expect Below Zero to be any different when its finished.

Also - the studio released this game like they did Subnautica, with feedback to the developers built directly into the game, because it helped them deliver a high quality product.

10. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Subnautica Below Zero is definitely in very early alpha - I bought it to support the studio, much like I bought Subnautica in early access (back when you could stick solar panels on your Cyclops sub to recharge its batteries, and there was no story) - but I'm holding off playing Below Zero until it's done.

My support of Subnautica was worth it, such an amazing game at the end, I don't expect Below Zero to be any different when its finished.

Also - the studio released this game like they did Subnautica, with feedback to the developers built directly into the game, because it helped them deliver a high quality product.
    Quick question - do you recall if Subnautica increased in price between the alpha and release? I notice that Below Zero is quite cheap at the moment, and I'm wondering if it will increase in price as it progresses towards release.

11. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Quick question - do you recall if Subnautica increased in price between the alpha and release?
    Appears to be no.
    https://isthereanydeal.com/game/subn.../#/chart:price

12. Post
    Cheers. Looks like it jumped just $5 shortly before release. Nothing major.