Say it ain't so? Bacon Thread

2. Post
    Everything causes cancer.

3. Post
    The number one cause of cancer is being born

4. Post
    maybe the vegans are onto something

5. Post
    Bacon causing cancer is simply an evolutionary step for humans. We will adapt and overcome the cancer and be more advanced, eventually overwhelming the vegan scum.

6. Post
    Being really into bacon culture 2019

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Bacon causing cancer is simply an evolutionary step for humans. We will adapt and overcome the cancer and be more advanced, eventually overwhelming the vegan scum.
    Silly scientists, always doing things the long way. Let's instead evolve cockroaches into baconroaches.

8. Post
    ^I like it! They will have the bacon crunch, be full of protein, and they will survive the nuclear wars which means the surviving population will still have delicious bacony food.

9. Post
    i, for one, welcome our delicious radroach overlords.

10. Post
    Am wearing this tee today in support of our cause.
    Name:  44BF7F10-2E24-4298-8F09-134DECAD79BF.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  704.3 KB

11. Post
    A 2015 report by the World Health Organisation classed processed meats as a group one carcinogen which could cause an additional 34,000 worldwide cancer deaths a year.
    So 0.00048% of the population?

I think the world is also overpopulated and we need less humans. So in reality bacon is our saviour.

12. Post
    Bacon memes are the worst.

13. Post
    "I hate how vegans are always talking about being vegan!!"

"DAE le bacon?"

14. Post
    Exactly, do you see us omnivores raving on about how great meat is.

15. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Exactly, do you see us omnivores raving on about how great meat is.
    not sure if serious

16. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Yea I already know this. Its common knowledge to people who aren't ignorant that the toxic preservatives in processed meat contributes to cancer. Our poor bodies get sick of having to keep filtering out all these toxins, eventually one of the end results is cancer. On my to do list this year is that I'm starting my organic vege garden, and will only be eating organic meats.

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Yea I already know this. Its common knowledge to people who aren't ignorant that the toxic preservatives in processed meat contributes to cancer. Our poor bodies get sick of having to keep filtering out all these toxins, eventually one of the end results is cancer. On my to do list this year is that I'm starting my organic vege garden, and will only be eating organic meats.
    You know there's organic carcinogens right?

18. Post
    Organic just means it costs twice as much and has worms in it.

19. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Organic just means it costs twice as much and has worms in it.
    Also just means it's non-synthetic, but it's not like belladonna & cyanide are what these heroes are proudly consuming in the name of sticking it to the man

20. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    "I hate how vegans are always talking about being vegan!!"
    vego's eh...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ntake-declines

Jessica Featherstone was first diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia when she was 14.

After a two-year stint as a vegetarian, it's taken years for her iron to go back to normal.

A decade later, she takes supplements daily and eats red meat at least twice a week.

Featherstone remembers being plagued by dizziness, light headedness and an unshakeable fatigue. Her skin became pale with a "yellowish tinge" with dark circles under her eyes.
    comon Clavulanate, you know you want a bacon buttie.

21. Post
    1) she was obviously reckless with her diet
    2) plenty of female omnivores get IDA
    3) if she took "years" for her iron to get back to normal it sounds like her body is a bit whack

22. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    vego's eh...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...ntake-declines

comon Clavulanate, you know you want a bacon buttie.
    That's nothing to do with being vegetarian, that's just being silly with your diet.

PS Bacon is so overrated

23. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    1) she was obviously reckless with her diet
    2) plenty of female omnivores get IDA
    3) if she took "years" for her iron to get back to normal it sounds like her body is a bit whack
    Stage 1: Denial.

Only 4 stages to go clav. The you'll be back to the bacon.

24. Post
    I didn't even really like bacon when I ate meat tbh

25. Post
    let's all tell each other what to eat instead of just worrying about your own ****in' diet.