Results 1 to 16 of 16

  1. Cool
    #1

    Havenít taken a dump in 2019...

    Anyone else part of this alpha master race

  2. Post
    #2
    I could probably do three by lunch most days. Mayhaps you need to eat more fibre and drink coffee.

  3. Post
    #3
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I could probably do three by lunch most days. Mayhaps you need to eat more fibre and drink coffee.
    Have pooped 3 times today #vegetablemasterrace

  4. Post
    #4
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Have pooped 3 times today #vegetablemasterrace
    That sounds annoying. One in the morning is plenty.

  5. Post
    #5
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    That sounds annoying. One in the morning is plenty.
    I guess being a mature compsci student and gp moderator leaves little time for pooping... some diets aren't for everyone

  6. Post
    #6
    Given I completed my degree and hardly do any moderating I've got plenty of time for it, I just don't want to have to rush to the nearest bog every few hours. I hate using other people's toilets.

  7. Post
    #7
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Given I completed my degree and hardly do any moderating I've got plenty of time for it, I just don't want to have to rush to the nearest bog every few hours. I hate using other people's toilets.
    I love shitting, it's like being reverse ****ed by a man with a girthy wang...... nothing gay about it though, you calling me gay?

  8. Post
    #8
    There's no way it's a girthy wang if it's 3 times a day. More like a man's finger.

  9. Post
    #9
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    There's no way it's a girthy wang if it's 3 times a day. More like a man's finger.
    I'll document dimensions next time I have a particularly weighty movement

  10. Post
    #10
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    There's no way it's a girthy wang if it's 3 times a day. More like a man's finger.
    Considering I regularly stick my finger up there, you're probably right.

  11. Post
    #11
    The fabled poochat...

  12. Post
    #12
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I hate using other people's toilets.
    that problem is solved by never leaving the house

  13. Post
    #13
    imagine not flexing people by stinking their house out with a fat shit in what to them is their personal domain where they\'re most comfortable taking a shit

  14. Post
    #14
    I do 2 poo's in the morning 1 when I wake up and one after my 2nd coffee and breakfast

  15. Post
    #15
    I take a sheet every second day deal with it

  16. Post
    #16
    the "haven't worked for 2 weeks depravity" kicks in....