1. Cool

Havenít taken a dump in 2019...

Anyone else part of this alpha master race

2. Post
    I could probably do three by lunch most days. Mayhaps you need to eat more fibre and drink coffee.

3. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I could probably do three by lunch most days. Mayhaps you need to eat more fibre and drink coffee.
    Have pooped 3 times today #vegetablemasterrace

4. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Have pooped 3 times today #vegetablemasterrace
    That sounds annoying. One in the morning is plenty.

5. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    That sounds annoying. One in the morning is plenty.
    I guess being a mature compsci student and gp moderator leaves little time for pooping... some diets aren't for everyone

6. Post
    Given I completed my degree and hardly do any moderating I've got plenty of time for it, I just don't want to have to rush to the nearest bog every few hours. I hate using other people's toilets.

7. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Given I completed my degree and hardly do any moderating I've got plenty of time for it, I just don't want to have to rush to the nearest bog every few hours. I hate using other people's toilets.
    I love shitting, it's like being reverse ****ed by a man with a girthy wang...... nothing gay about it though, you calling me gay?

8. Post
    There's no way it's a girthy wang if it's 3 times a day. More like a man's finger.

9. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    There's no way it's a girthy wang if it's 3 times a day. More like a man's finger.
    I'll document dimensions next time I have a particularly weighty movement

10. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Considering I regularly stick my finger up there, you're probably right.

11. Post
    The fabled poochat...

12. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I hate using other people's toilets.
    that problem is solved by never leaving the house

13. Post
    imagine not flexing people by stinking their house out with a fat shit in what to them is their personal domain where they\'re most comfortable taking a shit

14. Post
    I do 2 poo's in the morning 1 when I wake up and one after my 2nd coffee and breakfast

15. Post
    I take a sheet every second day deal with it

16. Post
    the "haven't worked for 2 weeks depravity" kicks in....