NFL 2018-19 Playoffs

Anyone watching?

Name:  nfl-playoffbracket-ftr-1jpg_uy0n1bqpi6cb1evzfmq6r3rtm.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  760.4 KB

2. Post
    I am bro. Who you got?

3. Post
    I think the Colts will beat the Chiefs - they have the second worst defense in the league behind the Bengals. I would have loved to see Colts vs Bears in the SB but i'd imagine Saints will be in the SB.

Chargers are dark horse, great roster.

4. Post
    As a Colts fan I want to meet the Saints (again for revenge) in the Superbowl.. Chargers to end the Patriots and don't care about the NFC very much lol

5. Post
    Chiefs will choke it again because that's what Andy Reid does in the playoffs. But yeah I like the Colts too, they definitely the in form team of the playoffs.

6. Post
    Yikes, Chiefs actually had a defence - their rushing of the passer and stopping Mack was incredible. Dominated. Mahomes was amazing, Ram's played well too.

7. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    Yikes, Chiefs actually had a defence - their rushing of the passer and stopping Mack was incredible. Dominated. Mahomes was amazing, Ram's played well too.
    How bout dem Patriots tho? Lol @ all the analysts not picking them. Brady and Co always turn up in the playoffs, 8th straight Afc championship game

8. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    How bout dem Patriots tho? Lol @ all the analysts not picking them. Brady and Co always turn up in the playoffs, 8th straight Afc championship game
    I picked Pat's to do it - i don't know why people write them off at home, in playoffs. of the final 4 they are only 15% chance toe win SB also.

How stupid was the chargers coaching staff - playing zone and not changing anything with their defense. Game was over at half time. O line was great for Pats, Gronk did a great job as a blocker.

9. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    I picked Pat's to do it - i don't know why people write them off at home, in playoffs. of the final 4 they are only 15% chance toe win SB also.

How stupid was the chargers coaching staff - playing zone and not changing anything with their defense. Game was over at half time. O line was great for Pats, Gronk did a great job as a blocker.
    Yea man, brady just picked that Zone apart.

Only way to beat brady is tight man coverage , to give your pass rush time to pressure brady. Pretty much what the Broncos Did in 2015

10. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Yea man, brady just picked that Zone apart.

Only way to beat brady is tight man coverage , to give your pass rush time to pressure brady. Pretty much what the Broncos Did in 2015
    KC proved they could get to the passer, through a pretty good OL - that'll be key. We know KC can attack but let's see how they go against Playoff Brady on defense

11. Post
    Just finished watching the replays, dammnnn that non PI call was rough!!
    Feel for Drew, such a good dude, would like to see him win another one.

Pats get it done again, bastards!! Lmao.

Feel like the chiefs missed Thier shot.
    Will have to pay Mahomes big money, so will struggle to keep Him, hill, kelce and the O-line.
    On D, will likely lose Eric Berry and Justin Houston this year or next.
    Feel like they should look @ trading Kelce while he's in his prime, get some picks.

Anyway, Heart says Ram's, but head says Brady.

12. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Just finished watching the replays, dammnnn that non PI call was rough!!
    Feel for Drew, such a good dude, would like to see him win another one.

Pats get it done again, bastards!! Lmao.

Feel like the chiefs missed Thier shot.
    Will have to pay Mahomes big money, so will struggle to keep Him, hill, kelce and the O-line.
    On D, will likely lose Eric Berry and Justin Houston this year or next.
    Feel like they should look @ trading Kelce while he's in his prime, get some picks.

Anyway, Heart says Ram's, but head says Brady.
    Saints got away with so many calls that game, i felt like it was Karma. It saying that it was the most blatant PI in the history of the NFL and should have been called.

As for the Pat's vs Chiefs - Brady threw that pick start of 2nd Qtr and they missed out a few other opportunities and still won. Chiefs don't have Defense simple as that - Pat's O line once against protected their QB. Gronk played well.

Bring on the SB

13. Post
    Yea man should be a good game. Damn that season went fast. Another long period of theorydrafting coming up, haha.

Who do you support bro?

Im a Broncos fan. Got sky in 1996, and they were good then, been a fan ever since.