Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. Post
    #1

    NFL 2018-19 Playoffs

    Anyone watching?

    Name:  nfl-playoffbracket-ftr-1jpg_uy0n1bqpi6cb1evzfmq6r3rtm.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  760.4 KB

  2. Post
    #2
    I am bro. Who you got?

  3. Post
    #3
    I think the Colts will beat the Chiefs - they have the second worst defense in the league behind the Bengals. I would have loved to see Colts vs Bears in the SB but i'd imagine Saints will be in the SB.

    Chargers are dark horse, great roster.

  4. Post
    #4
    As a Colts fan I want to meet the Saints (again for revenge) in the Superbowl.. Chargers to end the Patriots and don't care about the NFC very much lol

  5. Post
    #5
    Chiefs will choke it again because that's what Andy Reid does in the playoffs. But yeah I like the Colts too, they definitely the in form team of the playoffs.

  6. Post
    #6
    Yikes, Chiefs actually had a defence - their rushing of the passer and stopping Mack was incredible. Dominated. Mahomes was amazing, Ram's played well too.

  7. Post
    #7
    Rebound wrote:
    Yikes, Chiefs actually had a defence - their rushing of the passer and stopping Mack was incredible. Dominated. Mahomes was amazing, Ram's played well too.
    How bout dem Patriots tho? Lol @ all the analysts not picking them. Brady and Co always turn up in the playoffs, 8th straight Afc championship game

  8. Post
    #8
    matt8485 wrote:
    How bout dem Patriots tho? Lol @ all the analysts not picking them. Brady and Co always turn up in the playoffs, 8th straight Afc championship game
    I picked Pat's to do it - i don't know why people write them off at home, in playoffs. of the final 4 they are only 15% chance toe win SB also.

    How stupid was the chargers coaching staff - playing zone and not changing anything with their defense. Game was over at half time. O line was great for Pats, Gronk did a great job as a blocker.

  9. Post
    #9
    Rebound wrote:
    I picked Pat's to do it - i don't know why people write them off at home, in playoffs. of the final 4 they are only 15% chance toe win SB also.

    How stupid was the chargers coaching staff - playing zone and not changing anything with their defense. Game was over at half time. O line was great for Pats, Gronk did a great job as a blocker.
    Yea man, brady just picked that Zone apart.

    Only way to beat brady is tight man coverage , to give your pass rush time to pressure brady. Pretty much what the Broncos Did in 2015

  10. Post
    #10
    matt8485 wrote:
    Yea man, brady just picked that Zone apart.

    Only way to beat brady is tight man coverage , to give your pass rush time to pressure brady. Pretty much what the Broncos Did in 2015
    KC proved they could get to the passer, through a pretty good OL - that'll be key. We know KC can attack but let's see how they go against Playoff Brady on defense