1. Post

Batwoman [CW]

Following her debut in the network’s “Elseworlds” crossover, The CW had ordered a pilot for its “Batwoman” standalone series starring Ruby Rose. The pilot will be directed by “Arrow” and “The Flash” alum David Nutter.

Here is the official logline for the project: Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane (Rose) soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city’s criminal resurgence. But don’t call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham’s symbol of hope.

Ive sort of fallen of the hype of the whole DCTVU stopped watching arrow, legends and supergirl. I still watch Flash tho and did enjoy the crossover. So I'll give this a chance.

https://www.thewrap.com/batwoman-mov...spired-series/

2. Post
    Pass lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Did everyone stop watching Arrow? I loved the first few seasons but then...yeah.

Haven't watched any of the other shows except Gotham but I'l at least watch the pilot for this one.

4. Post
    Stopped watching them all ages ago.

5. Post
    Still watching them all, not paying as much attention as I used to and Batwoman seemed cringey. This years crossover should be good though.

6. Post
    Batwoman and supergirl are just cosplay fantasies for nerds.

7. Post
    Supergirl I felt was fodder for those who wouldn't normally be invested in a dramatic superhero show.

Kinda like Smallville. Sit-commy, heavily formulaic and easily digestible.

8. Post

9. Post
    Meh. Wish they would just can these CW shows & put them on DCU Online with a darker more mature tone like Titans & Doom Patrol.

10. Post

11. Post
    Like the actor they've cast. She's usually pretty believable in roles I've seen her in.

12. Post
    Yeah no believing required when it comes to those lesbian scenes

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Meh. Wish they would just can these CW shows & put them on DCU Online with a darker more mature tone like Titans & Doom Patrol.
    This.

Done with the CW crap. They are a chore to watch now.

14. Post
    1st episode is out if anyone cares lol.

15. Post
    Somebody watch it for me.

16. Post
    Heard it was beyond bad.

17. Post
    It is on TVNZ ondemand now

18. Post
    I dunno about beyond bad, but it certainly wasn't good.

19. Post
    This show is amazing.

20. Post
    She some how learns to use the batman gadgets within 10 minutes of the show.
    Does not show any type of character development, i dont know if i should watch episode 2

21. Post
    Saw the ad about the bat suit being perfect "when it fits a woman". Imagine if a guy said the equivilent for men...

22. Post
    Just started watching this (so I'd be up to speed for Crisis)

I don't hate it eh