1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    lol

3. Post
    Queue the raging!
    Although I think this reporting is also part of the issue. Automatically assuming it will be shit, or that it's inherently a bad thing is also part of the problem. It might be a great game.

4. Post
    just like diablo 4, cute

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    just like diablo 4, cute
    Sometimes I can't tell if you're trolling or actually cannot grasp fairly simple concepts or reality for that matter.

6. Post
    how can one not grasp when one can not tell.

In other news.. Boo! to mobile horror/thriller games.

7. Post
    Do you guys not have phones?

8. Post
    Cool. One less game to buy.

9. Post
    Colinnola wrote:
    Cool. One less game to buy.
    Yup, I have no interest in this so it a non-event in my world.

10. Post
    Is this the future of gaming, if so I need a new hobby

11. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Is this the future of gaming, if so I need a new hobby
    Yep this is the future but to be fair it's been heading downhill for quite awhile now so it's not like it came out of no where.

12. Post
    Be interesting to see how they in game monetize this one

13. Post
    it is ok, folk are allowed to have their fun.

14. Post
    Even if the game is great, Isolation was a (mostly) thrilling experience on the telly, lights off, speakers up. I don't see myself getting nearly as involved in a game that tries to reproduce the same horror vibes on a small screen.

edit: ahh i see where im confused here. I'd initially posted in the 'blackout trailer' article but there's also a "Blackout is the next Alien game and it's coming to mobile" article that states it won't be a survival horror like Isolation. Nor is it actually a sequel. Makes sense. So a sequel still could be in the works.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 8th January 2019 at 3:06 pm.

15. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    So a sequel still could be in the works.
    Cold Iron Studios is working on an Alien universe shooter for consoles/PC.

I suspect that it'll be more of an action game since they're making a shooter.

EDIT: It's a Destiny clone, ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

16. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Even if the game is great, Isolation was a (mostly) thrilling experience on the telly, lights off, speakers up. I don't see myself getting nearly as involved in a game that tries to reproduce the same horror vibes on a small screen.

edit: ahh i see where im confused here. I'd initially posted in the 'blackout trailer' article but there's also a "Blackout is the next Alien game and it's coming to mobile" article that states it won't be a survival horror like Isolation. Nor is it actually a sequel. Makes sense. So a sequel still could be in the works.
    Creative Assembly are still neck deep in Total War, so if there is a sequel being worked on its likely not by the team that made Isolation. I would love a sequel to that game, but it did not sell well despite being extremely well received by critics and gamers. I would not expect another game like it any time soon.

17. Post