Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1754

1. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Ahmed isn't even a regular starter for SRH... this is a joke selection by India...

https://www.iplt20.com/teams/sunrise.../khaleel-ahmed

1 game. that's it. 1 IPL game...
    he could be handy, need some time.

2. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    GOAT cant even get close haha
    Haha. After years of riding on Henry Nicholls (I did too for a long time) - you have a new pet hate selection.

I am not huge on Seifert - but I really think unless Bocock or someone else comes good, we're a bit limited for a reserve to Tommy. I would have been playing Latham this series. He made runs in Nat Blast and a hundred in the Super Crash Bash'ed Bro with a Dashing Smash

3. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Haha. After years of riding on Henry Nicholls (I did too for a long time) - you have a new pet hate selection.

I am not huge on Seifert - but I really think unless Bocock or someone else comes good, we're a bit limited for a reserve to Tommy. I would have been playing Latham this series. He made runs in Nat Blast and a hundred in the Super Crash Bash'ed Bro with a Dashing Smash
    i was pretty happy about his last performance... but hes just had mad mean reversion today

4. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    GOAT looks like Philipps against SA on debut
    Glenn made runs that day. He was the next McCullum according to the knee jerk media. Then he never made runs nor moved his feet again... that's how I recall it? Somehow he made CPL runs...

5. Post
    TL Seifert get out by Kumar on 12 runs

6. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Glenn made runs that day. He was the next McCullum according to the knee jerk media. Then he never made runs nor moved his feet again... that's how I recall it? Somehow he made CPL runs...
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...z-v-sa-2016-17 nah this one ... looked shit AF against decent pace

lol...also out caught behind

same ground

uncanny

7. Post
    psl wrote:
    TL Seifert get out by Kumar on 12 runs
    He is referred to as GOAT around here...

8. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...z-v-sa-2016-17 nah this one ... looked shit AF against decent pace

lol...also out caught behind
    Well done. I was thinking about this one vs WI..

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...-in-nz-2017-18

9. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    i was pretty happy about his last performance... but hes just had mad mean reversion today
    It's not exactly behaving like Wellington though is it? Definitely moving and there is usually extra bounce at Eden which he was struggling with. Remember last game here, 20 for 3 or 4? We only were able to hit later on.

10. Post
    Kane strike rate watch 1 off 2 balls

11. Post
    <N> wrote:
    It's not exactly behaving like Wellington though is it? Definitely moving and there is usually extra bounce at Eden which he was struggling with. Remember last game here, 20 for 3 or 4? We only were able to hit later on.
    this is true. a little risk to bat first.

eden park is niggly as and i think styris made a point.. you go the distance if you bowl shit. but if you hit the right areas, its actually a relatively low scoring ground.

in saying that... nice 6 munners! dont let that kunt stare you down

- - - Updated - - -

Paddles wrote:
    Well done. I was thinking about this one vs WI..

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...-in-nz-2017-18
    look good that game. was it the one where he took that epic catch too?

12. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    this is true. a little risk to bat first.

eden park is niggly as and i think styris made a point.. you go the distance if you bowl shit. but if you hit the right areas, its actually a relatively low scoring ground.

in saying that... nice 6 munners! dont let that kunt stare you down

- - - Updated - - -

look good that game. was it the one where he took that epic catch too?
    He's crap with the gloves... He took a running back outfield catch where he looked like he was running with ipad away from the owner... I think GOAT took one of those earlier this summer...

13. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    He's crap with the gloves... He took a running back outfield catch where he looked like he was running with ipad away from the owner...
    hahahahaha nice analogy

14. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    Kane strike rate watch 1 off 2 balls
    He's trolling you... :P

15. Post
    We have CDG at six, I'm not even worried about Kane's strikerate yet...

16. Post
    kane looking sexc

17. Post
    Munro is so bad.

18. Post
    Who is Munro sucking off to keep getting selected??

19. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Munro is so bad.
    At facing spin, yes. Same as Baz.

To say he's a bad T20 player though... come on.

ErAd wrote:
    Who is Munro sucking off to keep getting selected??
    Hmm why are we confusing formats again? Why wouldn't he be selected in the T20 team? He was looking decent last game too.

20. Post
    keen to see Mitchell do some damage

21. Post
    out live

22. Post
    He's hit that.

23. Post
    No Smithy - Ross batted 5 in Wngth...

24. Post
    Wow **** off.

25. Post
    Is this serious? He clearly ****ing hit that