Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    I think for a while I had an avatar where I took a photo of myself doing the Technoviking point, and edited it into the Obey poster.

2. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    I thought CK was a chick for a good few years
    .... Wait, what?

3. Post
    In 10 years' time I got better at applying subtle makeup instead of just blackening eyes.

4. Post
    Monolith - now with 10% more annoying and tired.

5. Post
    10 years ago it was the ICONZ community vs the GP community. I was admin over there (the old GP forum scheme used to hurt my eyes so was never on here very much) and we were often banning GP members coming in and causing shit (cloud something or rather). ICONZ members prob did the same on GP. Gaming was at its height - xlans and stuff were awesome to attend. Average age of forum members was prob 17 (reckon its alot older now). Ahhh memories.

6. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    In 10 years' time I got better at applying subtle makeup instead of just blackening eyes.

Eyebrows

7. Post
    I naturally have no eyebrows and I hate it >.<

8. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I naturally have no eyebrows and I hate it >.<
    Haha I naturally have a monorbow which is a bit of maintenance. Maybe check out micro blading?

9. Post
    Is that the tattoo thing? I'm too much of a wuss to do that. My old boss that I worked with is a Chinese lady and she had brows and under eyes tattooed. It goes green after some time

10. Post
    Equity wrote:
    10 years ago it was the ICONZ community vs the GP community. I was admin over there (the old GP forum scheme used to hurt my eyes so was never on here very much) and we were often banning GP members coming in and causing shit (cloud something or rather). ICONZ members prob did the same on GP. Gaming was at its height - xlans and stuff were awesome to attend. Average age of forum members was prob 17 (reckon its alot older now). Ahhh memories.
    https://youtu.be/rqSl4C4tvEw

11. Post
    cant remember if i went to 2007 or 2008... came 3rd in css tho!

12. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    cant remember if i went to 2007 or 2008... came 3rd in css tho!
    I think I remember you beating us in 2007.

13. Post
    That was quite a look

14. Post
    Very Amish

15. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Is that the tattoo thing? I'm too much of a wuss to do that. My old boss that I worked with is a Chinese lady and she had brows and under eyes tattooed. It goes green after some time
    kinda, they fade after a couple months. they put numbing cream on beforehand so it doesn't hurt.

16. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    kinda, they fade after a couple months. they put numbing cream on beforehand so it doesn't hurt.
    I Youtubed it, doesn't look as bad as I thought, but I'm still not willing to do something like that for beauty ><
    I'm very slowly trying to accept how I look without makeup. I'm still really self conscious though.

17. Post
    I accepted how I look without makeup long ago...

18. Post
    JC wrote:
    Killamel was doing a fancy pants degree at some stage, possibly also in the states.
    I finished Biomolecular Engineering and went on to do a Masters in Pharmaceutical Product Development. Now I can't take drugs but I can legally design and manufacture them! =D.

All these names make me miss the old days... I was a pretty awful person to be fair, but there were some really great people on here I enjoyed conversing with.

Olest pics vs newest pic on my computer - got a few lines and a better camera!

/Edited to an old GP picture, thanks for someone passing it on to me. =D

Name:  Then and Now.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  260.2 KB
    Last edited by KillaMel; 31st January 2019 at 10:51 am.

19. Post
    ^ can you please make that designer one that’s like alcohol but without the side effects and ever increasing drunkenness? It’s taking too long..

Also, you look really similar in all your Photos which is probably ideal - kinda looks like now, then, now?

20. Post
    This is not the Jetsons man, but you could probably freeze dry actual alcohol and press it into a dry tablet. Maybe I'll try it for shits and giggles.

I ****ed up a bit, so hard to tell cause I couldn't find any older face shots where I wasn't baked tbh.

21. Post
    The freezing point of ethanol is well below -110C if that helps

22. Post
    Yeah I have a sonicator so would probably have to encapsulate it into a carrier first. I just knew someone would mention that!

23. Post
    I meant this one.. it’s a benzodiazepine derivative apparently

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...share_btn_link

24. Post
    Ah for sure that's pretty cool. He's done a lot of research on what receptors to target. That's a life's work there!