Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
(9 votes)
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?

Just wondering what everyone's most anticipated games for 2019 are?

Recently my interest in gaming has been waning a bit & I'm very selective about what games I play these days, so not really anticipating a lot of games coming out this year. Most AAA games are just rinse & repeat anyways eg. Far Cry: New Dawn.

The only game I'm really looking forward too is RE2 Remake & Sekiro looks cools to me too. Obviously if TLOU2 comes out this year I'll definitely be hyped for that. Metro Exodus & Rage 2 also look cool to me but I'm not overly hyped for those. Days Gone looks like crap to me. Nioh 2 should be cool but still haven't finished the 1st one so in no rush for that. Outer Worlds look interesting too but I'm not a huge fan of the art style. Will still probably be a really good game though.

Anyways what are your guys most anticipated games for 2019?

2. Post
    Im actually looking forward to Division 2 and see what rage 2 looks like, fingers crossed that Borderlands 3 gets a release later this year one of my favourite franchises, but anyway BL3 would be my most inticipated upcoming game no mater what the release date is

3. Post
    Mine is Ghost of Tsushima, If it comes out this year. Daemon Ex Machina. (love some mecha action) I'm sorta skipping out on Crackdown 3 as when I played the original I got bored as it basically felt like the Just Cause games where you cause heaps of havoc and no real story. And No More Heroes spin off Travis Strikes Again which is coming out on Friday.

4. Post
    Doom Eternal if it ends up being this year for sure, I loved Doom 2016 so have a pretty solid rager for this.

Tentatively hyped and on my radar in no particular order is dying light 2, rage 2 and the outerworlds.

5. Post
    Not much really. Can't say I'm truly hyped about anything. Will keep an eye on Subnautica: Below Zero as it goes through early access. Will also see how Days Gone, Doom Eternal and Rage 2 pan out. Longer term I'm looking forward to FF7 remake (though I anticipate disappointment), Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us part 2, Death Stranding (maybe?), Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls 6.

6. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Not much really. Can't say I'm truly hyped about anything. Will keep an eye on Subnautica: Below Zero as it goes through early access. Will also see how Days Gone, Doom Eternal and Rage 2 pan out. Longer term I'm looking forward to FF7 remake (though I anticipate disappointment), Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us part 2, Death Stranding (maybe?), Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Elder Scrolls 6.
    Yeah I'm down for Subnautica: Below Zero for sure. Cyberpunk 2077 is my most anticipated game of them all but will probably have to wait another couple of years for that.

7. Post
    Dreams

8. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Dreams

9. Post
    I've been playing Dreams since Saturday. Under NDA so I can't post stuff, except what MM has posted!

GoTY.

10. Post
    Ones that could release this year: Cyberpunk 2077 / The Outer Worlds / TLoU2

Ones that are releasing soon: Anthem / Code Vein

Ones on the 2019 landscape that I'm liking the vibe of: Sekiro / The Division 2 / Days Gone / Metro Exodus / Nioh 2 / Wolfy Youngblood / Fire Emblem 3H / Mario Kart Tour

....if I had to pick one that's possibly 2019: Cyberpunk 2077, as for a game that definitely is 2019: Anthem.

Anthem's mix of Destiny/Warframe type gameplay seems pretty awesome and has really brought me around (lots of previews watched, lots of positive impressions). This is more a vote of hope that the initial writing from Drew K, along with the 'A-team' that should of been on ME:A, but got put on this, can come up with something special. Also, it has lots of cool looking ultimate abilities...I'm a sucker for a dope ultimate.

I think at least one of CP2077 / TLoU2 / The Outer Worlds will drop this year....with any luck, what a year of release dates being up in the air: the year of flux.

11. Post
    Beyond Kingdom Hearts 3 and Days gone im not really sure whats even coming out tbh lol. Anthem looks cool I guess.

12. Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3, the Toy Story section looks on par with the movies and the facial animations on the PotC world, holy shit. Anno 1800 seems good as well, could never get much into the future stuff with Anno 2070.

Not even gonna bother at anticipation for Q3/Q4 releases as if 2018 is anything to go by, they'll just be delayed to Feb 2020 anyway :P

13. Post
    Switch:
    Pokemon

PS4:
    Division 2
    Sekiro SDT
    Nioh 2

14. Post
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood

15. Post
    Cyberpunk 2077
    RE2 Remake
    Pokemon
    Metroid Prime 4
    Nioh 2
    Sekiro
    Ghost of Tsushima

16. Post
    Animal Crossing.

Me and my family played New Leaf on 3DS together for hours and hours, was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to having that experience again but on a new game!

17. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood
    +1

18. Post
    generally what I'm interested in 2019-2020

Cyberpunk 2077
    The Outer Worlds
    Sekiro
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Death Stranding
    Nioh 2
    RE2
    Code Vein

19. Post
    Does anyone think Onimusha Warlords remaster will be any good? Never got around to playing it back in the day.

EDIT: dont worry. Just read a review that just came out & it sounds pretty average

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01...arlords-review
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 16th January 2019 at 4:11 pm.

20. Post
    Wasteland 3
    Metro: Exodus
    Ion Maiden
    Doom: Eternal
    Sekiro
    The Outer Worlds
    Dying Light 2
    Hell let loose
    End state
    Close Combat: The bloody first
    Last edited by |icED-e@RtH|; 18th January 2019 at 10:00 pm.

21. Post
    Dirt Rally 2.0
    Planetside Arena

Beyond that, can't think of much. Hopefully something comes out that catches me by surprise. I don't really anticipate these early access shooters anymore, most of them just flop hard/don't have a player base/run like garbage on unreal.

22. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Does anyone think Onimusha Warlords remaster will be any good? Never got around to playing it back in the day.

EDIT: dont worry. Just read a review that just came out & it sounds pretty average

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01...arlords-review
    I'm getting it thru amazon. They're selling it for 20 us. so 29 to 30 NZD at least it's not full price unlike some of the other remasters.

23. Post
    RE2
    DmC5
    Sekiro

24. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'm getting it thru amazon. They're selling it for 20 us. so 29 to 30 NZD at least it's not full price unlike some of the other remasters.
    It's also $31 on the NZ PSN Store

25. Post
    Hmm thats a decent price. Might pick it up to tide me over until my copy of RE2 arrives