1. Post
    Days Gone
    Ghost of Tsushima
    TLOU:2
    Ubisofts new release
    My Backlog.

2. Post
    Dirt Rally 2.0
    TLOU2 and Cyberpunk if they release this year.

3. Post
    M&B Bannerlord - Just kidding.

4. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Dirt Rally 2.0
    I'd initially added this but removed it. Dirt 4 left me pretty cold. I really hope DR2 goes back to the DR roots, and I do have faith, but will wait and see.

5. Post
    Dirt Rally 2.0, terrain deformation bout bloody time! But no VR option.. Dirt Rally VR one of the best VR experiences you can get. Best Rally experience you can have soo, I'm not so keen till its cheap, like all the SP titles on my list, they can wait..

Tales of Vesperia (Playing Tales of Hearts R atm - 'bout time! Bought on release in only did 4hours... bout 14 hours in now )
    RE2
    Dying Light 2
    Wreckfest
    TLoU2 MP

VR Games I'm excited for:
    Mostly Dreams of course.
    Zero Killed (Looks much better than Firewall: Zero Hour, hope it delivers.)
    Zero Caliber
    Blood & Truth
    Elysium VR
    Blunt Force?

6. Post
    Well after watching a couple of reviews of no more heroes. And Mighty Ape suddenly changing the release date to the 25th. I've cancelled my preorder. So I'm now waiting to pick up Resident Evil 2 or maybe Ace Combat 7

7. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Well after watching a couple of reviews of no more heroes. And Mighty Ape suddenly changing the release date to the 25th. I've cancelled my preorder. So I'm now waiting to pick up Resident Evil 2 or maybe Ace Combat 7
    No More Heroes is a really out-there game. You kinda have to be a bit whacky, alternative and weird to enjoy those games by Suda51.

8. Post
    RE2, nothing else on the radar.

Currently DOTA 2 Auto Chess is my GOTY

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Does anyone think Onimusha Warlords remaster will be any good? Never got around to playing it back in the day.

EDIT: dont worry. Just read a review that just came out & it sounds pretty average

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01...arlords-review
    That is a shit review. The game is just a slightly (but fine) upscaled PS2 game from 2000. They reviewed it like they're expecting a remake.

10. Post
    Cyberpunk 2077
    RE2 remake
    TLOU2

11. Post
    I think people who think Cyberpunk is coming out this year are being extremely optimistic lol. I'd be very happy to be proven wrong though.

12. Post
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Outer Worlds
    Doom Eternal
    Wasteland 3
    Resident Evil 2

Which is a lot for me.

13. Post

Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?

Anthem
    The Division 2
    Days Gone
    Ghost of canít spell that name
    Wasteland 3

Fingers crossed for 2019 but not hopeful;
    Death Stranding
    Cyberpunk 2077
    TLOU2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Post
    Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods
    Griftlands
    Battlefleet Gothic 2

Also getting a new PC this year, so that's pretty hype

15. Post
    Cyberpunk is about the only thing I'm actively following. I try not to get overly invested in stuff before it comes out, it only leads to disappointment

16. Post
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Death Stranding
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Colony Ship
    Beautiful Desolation

17. Post
    Cyberpunk is not out in 2019 is it? Not really a huge gamer these days sadly, only ones I'm keen on is Cyberpunk and The Outer Worlds. I doubt either are out in 2019. Wasteland 3 perhaps although InExile aren't really my favourite developer.

18. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Cyberpunk is not out in 2019 is it?
    Nah highly doubt it. My guess is next year at the earliest.

It would be cool coming out in 2020 since the actual name of the tabletop RPG game this game is inspired by is Cyberpunk 2020

19. Post
    Forgot Days gone was delayed to april grrr. That just leaves KH3 and Anthem. in Q1

20. Post
    Gotta admit Cyberpunk looks pretty cool but don't think it'd be ready to release this year. When it comes to think about it there's tons of different games coming out this year that looks pretty cool.

21. Post
    Actually Age of Empires 4 could be good, assuming that's out this year.

22. Post
    Totally forgot about Death Stranding....could be the buzz for sure though if releases 2019.

23. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Forgot Days gone was delayed to april grrr. That just leaves KH3 and Anthem. in Q1
    And:
    Resident Evil 2 remake
    Crackdown 3
    Metro Exodus
    Far Cry New Dawn
    Jump Force
    Devil May Cry 5
    The Division 2
    The Sinking City
    Seikiro: Shadows Die Twice
    Yoshi's Crafted World

24. Post
    Are people genuinely excited for Crackdown 3?

25. Post
    2 words
    Terry
    Crews