1. Post

Wireless Headphones - Gym/Running

I have the Bose QC35 for commuting/travel but need something for the gym and running.
    Any recommendations?
    Was looking at Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones but reviews look very mixed and sound quality is apparently average.

2. Post
    Beats are overpriced garbage.

I been using these for the last year, and I've found them more than good enough for that application, especially considering how cheap/expendable they are.

They have nearly 3500 reviews on there and are sitting on a score of 4 out of 5.

I wouldn't use them over my high-end Sennheiser headphones at home of course (being Bluetooth headphones and all), but for their intended use of exercising, they do the trick, and I don't see the point spending more on earphones used for that purpose.

There is a newer version also with Bluetooth 5.0 for $15 more.

3. Post
    Jaybird X4s are the ones for me. Have had the X2s, and the X3s, and now the X4s.

Never had a problem with any of em.

4. Post
    I'd have to second the Jaybird X4's. They're great.

5. Post
    Also got the Jaybirds, overall decent just wish they could go a bit louder and the charger was longer.
    Last edited by dupl3x; 23rd January 2019 at 1:27 am.

6. Post
    dupl3x wrote:
    Also got the Jaybirds, overall decent just wish they could go a bit louder and the charger was longer.
    What ones? The volume is more than enough to damage your eardrums if maxed. I get about a week out of mine with 2 hours a day usage.

7. Post
    Also have Jaybird X4s. First decen set of in ear-phones and over all happy with them. Only had them since xmas, but charged once since i got them (10+ hrs use so far) Bassy enough for my taste, and more than loud enough to drown out the shitty gym music

8. Post
    I have some Plantronic Backbeat Fit for outdoor runs. Good to be able to hear the road if needed and the battery lasts forever.