1. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Don't worry you are not unique.
    Yea I got one too, didn't bother reading it because why bother I already know the contents

Blah blah you're wrong blah blah u dumb blah blah life experiences I are way Smarter than everyone blah blah do you hear the people sing singing the songs of angry men blah blah persecuted blah blah living the les mis life blah blah

2. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Yea I got one too, didn't bother reading it because why bother I already know the contents

Blah blah you're wrong blah blah u dumb blah blah life experiences I are way Smarter than everyone blah blah do you hear the people sing singing the songs of angry men blah blah persecuted blah blah living the les mid life blah blah
    nailed it.

3. Post
    bye pussyhole

4. Post
    Oh man I thought I was special getting screechy abusive PM's from Roumelio.

5. Post
    gee I wonder how many people he sent pm's to last night during his rage quit?

6. Post
    Probably already has another smurf.

7. Post
    Later bro hope the mental health improves.

Just leave for like 3 years at a time it works for me

8. Post
    and now the forums will slow to a crawl until a similar poster fills the void and the quit/ban cycle starts again

9. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    and now the forums will slow to a crawl until a similar poster fills the void and the quit/ban cycle starts again
    If it helps I saw this post and immediately thought of you

Lethargic wrote:
    Protip: you can't solve your own problems by shitposting on the internet. It doesn't work that way.

10. Post
    This is got to be a monthly occurrence with someone on these forums ay

11. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

Blah blah you're wrong blah blah u dumb blah blah life experiences I are way Smarter than everyone blah blah do you hear the people sing singing the songs of angry men blah blah persecuted blah blah living the les mis life blah blah
    Just to prove how much of an idiot you are I'll sumarise. You must be the dumbest areshole on this forum

I said exactly the same here to a greater or lesser extent... I don't fit in here, this isn't my country I'm living in, the reason why I joined this place wasn't to get caught up in this nonsense... I value my health more than putting up with fukwits as overlords like you.

You idiot...

May I have my ban now please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flying-penis-medelis-3d.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	224745

12. Post
    And make you a martyr? **** off. You want to leave be an adult and leave of your own accord don't make it someone else problem to deal with you spineless sack of shit

13. Post
    Just log out and don’t come back if you want to quit. I never understand why people feel that they need to be banned.

14. Post
    Name:  maryr.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  13.3 KB

15. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    And make you a martyr? **** off. You want to leave be an adult and leave of your own accord don't make it someone else problem to deal with you spineless sack of shit
    That's interdasting... in order for me to be a martyr there would have to be some reason for me to be a martyr... Considering there is no reason you look like even more of an idiot than you did in the first place. You don't have a fuking humble bone in your body you useless c*nt.

16. Post
    Do you hear the people singggg

17. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Do you hear the people singggg
    I hear them singing St4lk3r is a dumb c*nt who thinks his ego is bigger than the entire world.

18. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    I hear them singing St4lk3r is a dumb c*nt who thinks his ego is bigger than the entire world.
    Oh, just leave for goodness sake. You’re looking like a child.

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Oh, just leave for goodness sake. You’re looking like a child.
    Hey I'll stick around a bit longer if people want to promote ridiculous bullshit and factoids that have no basis in reality. I'm not even sure how this cockmuncher got to the status of being a moderator. No human compassion or dignity what so ever.

20. Post
    Roumelio wrote:

May I have my ban now please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flying-penis-medelis-3d.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	224745
    That isnt the penisbird we all know and love. Son, I am disappoint.

21. Post
    Did anyone actually do anything to warrant such abuse from Roumelio?

22. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Hey I'll stick around a bit longer if people want to promote ridiculous bullshit and factoids that have no basis in reality. I'm not even sure how this cockmuncher got to the status of being a moderator. No human compassion or dignity what so ever.
    Alright then, I’ll do it for you.

23. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Did anyone actually do anything to warrant such abuse from Roumelio?
    Nope, but because we didn't all fall at his feet and praise him like a god of knowledge and all things he touched/experienced were all terrible people, me especially, me and my damned power tripping ego.

24. Post
    The good news for those who are lucky enough to receive the PMs is, I haven’t removed Roumelio’s PM ability, so you may get a parting shot message. You can pin them in this thread if you like.

25. Post
    Gnice, you're a bad bad man