1. Post
    I feel a little left out from the rage-PMs tbh

2. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    me too.

3. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Hey I'll stick around a bit longer if people want to promote ridiculous bullshit and factoids that have no basis in reality.
    You mean just like you do? You've been nothing but a self-centered twat-stain for a while now. There's been moments of decency and good discussion. But you can't admit when you get something wrong, and much like other weak-willed people, play the victim, or even leave when they say they will. You have to have your final word. Which much like other ramblings is pretty useless.

I kinda liked Tormenta, it's sad that he's gone. But you? pfft. Besides you can't even have the grace to actually go.

The only people that complain about moderators around here are the ones that can't take a warning and learn how not to be a goon, and usually have a fairly large chip on their shoulder.

On a serious not. You need to see a professional. Honestly, talk to a counselor, they can do wonders.

4. Post
    Roumy sent me a picture of his junk. Wtf.

5. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Maybe he's been watching that Marie Kondo show on Netflix

6. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Nah.... I'm cooked mate...
    Too far gone... Not like you ever gave a fuk about anyone except yourself though VulcanKevinL.
    How's that?

7. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Maybe he's been watching that Marie Kondo show on Netflix
    does it bring him joy?

8. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    The good news for those who are lucky enough to receive the PMs is, I havenít removed Roumelioís PM ability, so you may get a parting shot message. You can pin them in this thread if you like.
    Can we actually post our PM's? I might be tempted to get the ball rolling if you're not joking.

9. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Can we actually post our PM's? I might be tempted to get the ball rolling if you're not joking.
    Don’t know man. But why would it be privileged? It’s not lawyer/client or doctor/client stuff. Would you put an email you get onto the internet?

10. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    You might get sued

11. Post

12. Post
    never really understood the whole "private messages are private" thing here, should people be given carte blanche to pm abuse without it being shared just because it's a pm? people don't hold emails etc. to the same standard and it's quite contextual whether you're being a prick or not by sharing them

KevinL wrote:
    If it helps I saw this post and immediately thought of you
    my mental health isn't bad enough to post and the sirgrim types scare me too much

13. Post
    I'm ashamed this malakas was Greek.

P.s. post the PMs.

14. Post
    I can't even imagine a situation where I'd PM someone to abuse them.

15. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    He recognized a fellow spirit.

**** never sent me anything.

It's like he's conducting a vicious psywar against us all, hoping to break our spirit.

16. Post
    Sadly I did not remove any PM's... though I think I mostly just told him to calm down and that he was a bit weird

17. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Hey I'll stick around a bit longer if people want to promote ridiculous bullshit and factoids that have no basis in reality. I'm not even sure how this cockmuncher got to the status of being a moderator. No human compassion or dignity what so ever.

18. Post
    Aw did torment a leave? Where was his rage quit?

19. Post
    He made a post in socts.

20. Post
    I’m outraged and hugely affected by this and it’s going to take at least 10 seconds to get over

21. Post
    Well great, now I have NSYNC in my head.

Sent from my 5044T using Tapatalk

22. Post
    Roumelio i reckon won't leave unless you actually ban him and even then he'll probably come back once his ban is lifted, tormenta, i don't know, i think he's gone for good, or for a long time anyway, adios.

23. Post
    Spanked. wrote:
    Aw did torment a leave? Where was his rage quit?
    I also missed this one.

Gesellschaft wrote:
    never really understood the whole "private messages are private" thing here, should people be given carte blanche to pm abuse without it being shared just because it's a pm? people don't hold emails etc. to the same standard and it's quite contextual whether you're being a prick or not by sharing them
    Some PMs should be held in confidence. Romumental sent me a weird one a week or two ago and I tried to be compassionate, even sharing some personal anecdotes that I thought might help since he was obviously losing the plot. Fat lot of good that did. It didn't have any personal information or anything, it was just mental.

Roumelio wrote:
    I actually thought you were misunderstood once.
    If you want to treat me like this you're going to get my flippant, scornful, vindictive, ridicule, don't give a fuk how deep I dig a hole attitude. Actually I've reached out to you a few times because you seem to cop a fair amount of shit yourself. But as with everything in life you get out what you put in... so get used to it... and if you can't I'm happy being on the outside looking in.
    TIL I'm actually the forum victim rather than the bully.