Hi

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    J` wrote:
    Chumbucket: back with Cass, happily married.
    Ahh the one time Oamaru was relevant here.

2. Post
    I wanna know what Merlin & Danger Megatron are up to

Oh and what's his face... the CSNZ dude who was on Holmes or whatever for stealing money to pay for cafe time... last alias was Irene or something idk

3. Post
    Sgt Molloy, where is he now?

4. Post
    I wanna know if that dude really died or if it was just a big scam.

5. Post
    i'm still in contact with bvg, he's going well.

6. Post
    J` wrote:
    I wanna know if that dude really died or if it was just a big scam.
    Which one?

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Which one?
    Young fella, the one that was all made up. Might have been like 2008.

8. Post
    J` wrote:
    Young fella, the one that was all made up. Might have been like 2008.
    I remember a guy on recoil faking his own death? Around 2005-6 or so? Or maybe it was on here but carried over to there.. not sure

9. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:

Oh and what's his face... the CSNZ dude who was on Holmes or whatever for stealing money to pay for cafe time... last alias was Irene or something idk
    IRL name is Ben I'm pretty sure. No idea where or what hes up to though.

10. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    IRL name is Ben I'm pretty sure. No idea where or what hes up to though.
    yeah that's the one haha, what a nutter

11. Post
    Started with an 's', right? Simba? Simplex? Simcard? Some shit.. simcore?

Sgt Molloy is probably wanking himself to death imaginging being a MAGA alt-right nazi in the USA, but can't work up the steam to get over there. Or get a passport. Or put on pants.

12. Post
    simcore/Byron did some shit -- was it some sort of scam around headphones maybe? I think he made amends with everyone in the end though?

Shoutouts to Danger Megatron, truly one of the greats. Merlin... last time I saw him he was attempting to occupy Aotea Square, except he was selling V for Vendetta masks to everyone there at a substantial price hike compared to the cost of ordering them online.

For my own trip down memory lane, I've always wondered what happened to Disco Bacon; the only guy to ever make a "goodbye **** you" thread and actually stick to it.
    Last edited by frio; 21st January 2019 at 11:14 pm.

13. Post
    Yeah simcore ran a headphone heist.

Remember when Merlin ate catfood and chugged chocolate milk on tr0nreview? what a legend.

14. Post
    I still feel sick thinking about that

15. Post
    do u reckon merlin still wears that caltex hat

16. Post
    also what happened to isavant post-exile

17. Post

DA GOAT

18. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    I found him on twitter some years back posting in reply to former GP writer Andrew Todd about how this place was a shithole full of scumbags and how he's glad he left.... obviously he left out a few crucial details haha

19. Post
    I shouted iSavant to a free meal because I bought a Grabone restaurant deal to go with my mum but she couldn't go, and he ended up calling it a date lmao

20. Post
    What happened to its_inevitable? I miss his The Week that was posts.

https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/4...-week-that-was

TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I shouted iSavant to a free meal because I bought a Grabone restaurant deal to go with my mum but she couldn't go, and he ended up calling it a date lmao
    Haha, I remember that.

21. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    and 3dfx

22. Post

23. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    I've mentioned this before, but he was on the same IT course that i was on in 2012. Keiran wasn't it? Was normally a 3 year course that the provider crammed into 9 months. Was quite full-on. Anyway, iSavant was all good (in so far as he was a super-quiet guy, but was regularly attending the course), until we got given our assignments. It was a mock pitch for a SMB IT service proposal, so stand in front of the glass and pretend you're trying to win a contract. After that he just disappeared, just stopped turning up - think the pressure of talking in front of people freaked him out.

There was speculation that he was being heavily influenced by meth usage. He did seem kinda jittery and on edge.

24. Post
    Where is Brock Solid?

25. Post
    Probably in thailand, still driving a ford he claims is a mazda.