Hi

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 51 to 75 of 266

  1. Post
    #51
    Soui wrote:
    Where is Brock Solid?
    He posted the other day. I think. Maybe that was some other Brock (lesnar perhaps?).

  2. Post
    #52
    What's sweetheart up to these days? I see Cynos is mates with her on fb

  3. Post
    #53
    Bring back GIRL FORUMS

  4. Post
    #54
    O rly?

  5. Post
    #55
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Bring back GIRL FORUMS
    That is so sexist...

  6. Post
    #56
    colliewomble signal

  7. Post
    #57
    trackers wrote:
    What's sweetheart up to these days? I see Cynos is mates with her on fb
    Me too. She just posts nudes 24/7 - it's well worth the monthly subscription.

  8. Post
    #58
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Bring back GIRL FORUMS
    They were ok for a while, but the nude pillow fight party pics got a bit stale after a a few months.

  9. Post
    #59
    brand wrote:
    That is so sexist...
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-07-09-00-10-15-1-1-01.jpeg
Views: 421
Size:  40.5 KB

  10. Post
    #60
    But muh patriarchy

  11. Post
    #61
    Mancubus wrote:
    Me too. She just posts nudes 24/7 - it's well worth the monthly subscription.
    In other news: I am no longer FB friends with SH.

  12. Post
    #62
    I’m still waiting for Peter Wolf and Bnonn to return to CEPP.

  13. Post
    #63
    ^Bnonn’s change in personality due to hooking up with a chick must go down as one of the greatest in history.

  14. Post
    #64
    gneiss wrote:
    ^Bnonn’s change in personality due to hooking up with a chick must go down as one of the greatest in history.
    From hardcore atheist to hardcore Calvinist preacher. The tractor factor is real!

  15. Post
    #65
    Edward Diego wrote:
    From hardcore atheist to hardcore Calvinist preacher. The tractor factor is real!
    This is good coming from mr christian get married at age 14 and have 45 children.

  16. Post
    #66
    KillMel and I are married

  17. Smile
    #67
    I would like to know where T()mbst()ne went.

  18. Post
    #68
    He went to nandos

  19. Post
    #69
    JRS wrote:
    KillMel and I are married
    Your wife has a name similar to mine, I hope you didn't bloody clone me.

  20. Post
    #70
    ^Whoa.

    Now if Cullen or Taxi Driver reappears it’s the final sign of the apocalypse.

  21. Post
    #71
    We’ll need a KillaNan in the mix tbh.

  22. Post
    #72
    gneiss wrote:
    ^Whoa.

    Now if Cullen or Taxi Driver reappears it’s the final sign of the apocalypse.
    TheOrphen

    /me lines up THATS_THE_JOKE.jpeg for reply

  23. Post
    #73
    Nah he was a shit****.

  24. Post
    #74
    ^ He was!

    Mutton wrote:
    We’ll need a KillaNan in the mix tbh.


    I still have Cullen and Tombstone on my PS4 friends list - they're still avid gamers, just not into the forum aggro anymore.

  25. Post
    #75
    I wonder if Fred's ears are burning right now.

    -edit It seems that they were.