You will lose /Arnie
    Name:  rsz_rocky-drago.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  32.8 KB

4. Post
    That's Sly. ��

5. Post
    frio wrote:
    yeah; I finally chucked the rusted out husk of that thing in the skip a year ago. It was hard to let go of something that could hold 18 hard drives...

gpod revival lan 2019 let's do this
    Keen

6. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Remember when it was on Symonds St. I bought a Voodoo 3 from there.
    I caught the bus out there with my little brother to buy a 56k modem.

I'm keen for a lan.

7. Post
    Hi, I’m Dunedin until tomorrow.

8. Post
    The more things change, the more they stay the same!

9. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    unreal tournament 2004
    UT99 with the Chaos mod.

10. Post
    frio wrote:
    Ban any games newer than 2009 though
    Let's say we'll play nothing newer than 2004...

I don't remember any good games from 2005-2009 anyway. Seems like a dry patch.

11. Smile
    GaR wrote:
    Total Annihilation
    Don't forget the UCP mod. (units compilation pack)

http://taucp.tauniverse.com/taucp.htm

Enjoy.

12. Post
    Kelso wrote:
    Hi, I’m Dunedin until tomorrow.
    I am no longer in Dunedin, bye.

13. Post
    Bye

14. Post
    Miguel Sanchez wrote:
    Cold, Luxury.

Home alone, Luxuryer.

You really are living the best life. Apart from the USA thing, thats just ****ing nuts, how could anyone live there, how many times have you been shot, do you now eat Rhinusaur on the regular, does the toilet water really flow the other way, does the GP is prescribes you oxy also sell nutrishakes on the shopping tube, do you have a home defence nuke in the back yard, is everyone allowed to ride in an uber with a Llama??? So many questions, so many questions.
    I lived out my Kevin McAllister dreams!. I don't get shot because I don't go to School here, I'm not a cop target and Chiraq takes all the shots. I get organic hippy foods delivered because their meats and produce are chemically awful!. Opioids are easier to get than bourbon, but I stick with the occasional weed-cation. No nukes but I registered for fire arm training with the local PD? . I don't Uber because my ride is an all American Elon Musk special no autopilot tho.

15. Post
    I've gone back in time @_@

16. Post
    KillaMel wrote:
    I lived out my Kevin McAllister dreams!. I don't get shot because I don't go to School here, I'm not a cop target and Chiraq takes all the shots. I get organic hippy foods delivered because their meats and produce are chemically awful!. Opioids are easier to get than bourbon, but I stick with the occasional weed-cation. No nukes but I registered for fire arm training with the local PD? . I don't Uber because my ride is an all American Elon Musk special no autopilot tho.
    Did you set up some mables on the stairs and an iron on the door handle just in case? I hope so. The school killing thing is WTF, but at the same time kill em early so they don't grow up to kill others. Biggest killer chemical is dihydrogen monoxide,, I do hope you don't have any excess exposure to this. A bit of Te Puke, bourbon and oxy, now that's a cocktail better than any Katie Holmes ex husband could make. Congrats on becoming an auxiliary sheriff, do you get issued a horse and a clock at the same time? One question about the car, can you go from 0 - 6 years into the future in 4.1 seconds?

Anyway, I hope that USA-AOK is all working out for you, NZ is great too, we have lots of stuff now, like a PM with a baby (shock), a baby as a deputy PM (horror), and no one has killed Judith Collins.