1. Post

Who do you buy from?

I see bad feedback on Supero and Mobile station who are always cheapest by a large margin on pricespy. So who does everyone trust?

In the market for a new phone maybe a Oneplus6 or the new nokia 8.1.

2. Post
    Spark. Goes on my plan.

3. Post
    Goldway on Aliexpress.

4. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Goldway on Aliexpress.
    They used to be on par with the likes or gearbest or honnorbuy but seems they're cheaper by a decent margin these days.
    Last edited by Kid6o6; 29th January 2019 at 6:37 pm.

5. Post
    Even though more expensive i get Noel Leeming to price match whatever nz retailer is cheapest and buy supercover. As many times as u have had CGA claims successful i have been lucky using supercover.
    S2 got upgraded to s3 within first few months which i am sure would have happened under samsung 2yr anyway. But was hassle free. Then after a few years s3 got sent back under supercover and it cost too much to fix they offered s5 mini. I declined as smaller screen so they fully refunded me and i got s5 onsale for no extra. S5 in for battery screen and camera at the moment well outside 2yr warranty (4yrs old i think)
    So even though it costs me little extra i dont drop phones and break them and i dont upgrade lots its worked out well for me.

6. Post
    Don't get me wrong I love online shopping but sometimes it would be nice to actually physically examine something before buying it...

7. Post
    Expert Infotech. Have always looked after me.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Post
    word of warning about supero (not sure about mobile station), but the reason why they are "cheaper" is because it is dropshipped in from overseas. Last time I purchased something, the item was imported under your name significantly undervalued to escape from GST

Their warranty policies probably leave a lot to be desired if they are willing to pull stunts like that. When they first set themselves up in NZ, you actually needed to put a deposit when you sent your phone back for warranty repairs so that they could take it if they deemed the warranty work to be out of warranty i.e water damage.

9. Post
    I usually put it on my plan and pay it off through whoever network I'm with. My latest purchase was from Noels on a 2Degrees MRO as they had the best pre-order goodies.

10. Post
    AliExpress for the last decade or so. No drama yet.

11. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Goldway on Aliexpress.
    Good experiences also.

12. Post
    With mobiles there is so much that can go wrong I prefer to stick with the main retailers...

13. Post
    Just PBtech right now. They're OK.

14. Post
    brand wrote:
    With mobiles there is so much that can go wrong I prefer to stick with the main retailers...
    me too.