Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Exclamation

Forget Flouride in Water, Nitrates are really bad!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12197111
    New Zealand has one of the highest bowel cancer rates in the world. Recent data showed also that drinking water supplies in some parts of New Zealand had nitrate levels more than three times higher than the threshold level for colorectal cancer risk identified in the Danish study.

The cancer risk level (0.87ppm) identified in the study is less than a tenth of the current maximum allowable value (MAV) of nitrate-nitrogen of 11.3ppm (equivalent to 50ppm of nitrate).
    Clean Green NZ ... lets clean up the farming industry and stop the use of nitrates near areas where populations source their water supplies.

Alternatively, make use of in-home water filter systems.

2. Post
    No matter what we eat and drink, we are ****ed

3. Post
    But does it have electrolytes, what plants need?

4. Post
    it's turning the frogs gay

5. Post
    Sounds like an issue for Captain Planet

6. Post
    I only drink organic chickens.

7. Post
    home water filter systems don't remove Nitrates or Flouride. water distiller ftw

8. Post
    I start my day with a glass of chilled alkalised water and a shot of fresh juiced organic lemon juice. Swear by it.

9. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I start my day with a glass of chilled alkalised water and a shot of fresh juiced organic lemon juice. Swear by it.
    So the two cancel out right?

10. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    But does it have electrolytes, what plants need?
    Haha just watched this again recently.

11. Post
    Could be the townies

Popular Auckland beach given 'high risk of illness' warning
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/au...fe-to-swim-at/

12. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    So the two cancel out right?
    Get all the goodness of both.

13. Post
    ahhh shit I knew I had forgotten something today, gotta go activate my almonds

14. Post
    thats why I dont read the newspaper

15. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    This is a logical reply. I'm glad you have discovered the benefits of organic lemon juice in the mornings its good for the kidneys it flushes them out that's why you feel better during the day. first drink in the mornings like you do is best time. do you have a lemon tree in your back yard? I get mine from friends. But it is better to distill the water before alkalising it to remove all the toxins. but its no so bad if you are drinking rain water from your own tank instead of town supply.

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    This is a logical reply. I'm glad you have discovered the benefits of organic lemon juice in the mornings its good for the kidneys it flushes them out that's why you feel better during the day. first drink in the mornings like you do is best time. do you have a lemon tree in your back yard? I get mine from friends. But it is better to distill the water before alkalising it to remove all the toxins. but its no so bad if you are drinking rain water from your own tank instead of town supply.
    can you explain how lemon juice flushes the kidneys, and also how alkalising the water removes the toxins?

17. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    can you explain how lemon juice flushes the kidneys, and also how alkalising the water removes the toxins?
    Use google there's multiple information about this on the net. whether or not you agree or disagree, But I also swear by it. you should try it yourself.

18. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Use google there's multiple information about this on the net. whether or not you agree or disagree, But I also swear by it. you should try it yourself.
    This is another trade deal situation isn't it

ps. explain trade deals

19. Post
    Looking forward to serious steps at tackling our bowel cancer problem. It's ridiculous, especially the lack of resources in detection for younger people.

20. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    This is another trade deal situation isn't it

ps. explain trade deals
    I already told you before, after I Trump gets his steel wall barrier, By the way I'm not seeing any evidence or any sign of ISIS coming back or the Kurds being slaughtered in Syria like you claimed.

Caffeine wrote:
    Looking forward to serious steps at tackling our bowel cancer problem. It's ridiculous, especially the lack of resources in detection for younger people.
    Well you can start by reducing the risk by eliminating toxins like Flouride and Nitrates from your diet.

21. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Oh shit, I'm sorry. I was taking the piss.

22. Post
    Oh Golly

23. Post
    Lol

24. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Can of red bull in the morning does it for me. Y'all need to harden up.

25. Post
    Why should I worry about alkalising my water?

What's wrong with activating almonds?