1. Post

Birds of Prey (2020)

Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) - Feb 2020.

Fingers crossed it doesn't suck. Suicide Squad was watchable but quite bad.

2. Post
    Hope I'm wrong but looks pretty crap to me. Probably one of those "wait for good copy" ones when you have nothing else to watch lol.

3. Post
    I find everything to do with Harley Quinn absolutely cringe-worthy, and I don't think this will be much different. She's basically the Queen of the Incels.

4. Post
    Jeepers did that teaser make it look like a bad music video lol

5. Post
    Yeah that looked bugdet af lol.

6. Post
    Looked fine for a teaser to me.

7. Post

8. Post
    the art style and view point seems uninteresting to me but its ok. Hopefully the characters are better than even the comic books tho, they were kinda boring and was only really interesting because of their tie ins to existing DC powerhouses.

9. Post
    Yup, confirms what most people thought. This makes Suicide Squad look Oscar worthy in comparison. I need a new word, bad just doesn’t seem to be strong enough to describe this. Margot Robbie was good as HQ in SS, this... yeah one time seems to be her limit.

10. Post
    She was worse part of SS imo

11. Post
    jords wrote:
    She was worse part of SS imo
    No way! Harlequin is a great character with the right story and actor.
    I don't think Robbie is a good actor to begin with so that's where the issue starts

12. Post
    The character design in Suicide Squad was a recognised highlight of the movie. Even the character cards got people excited for what turned out to be a mediocre if not bad movie, and ultimately lead to an oscar win for costume and makeup. Here, i think Harlequin's outfits are visually interesting but all other characters come off as hella frumpy and poorly formed. Maybe because Robbie is a producer she wanted to be the only stand out. But i think doing so at the expense of the other cast members' dignity will backfire, since some of those characters are quite popular ones and obviously it would also hurt the movie overall to have a cast of boring sidekicks.

13. Post
    Yeah, I think this is going to be ass. Hopefully Red Letter Media review it.

I'm looking forward to Wonder Woman 1984, that's about it really for 2020 superhero movies.