Air NZ 'rap' safety video scrapped

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    You're a bell end.
    just when you think this thread can't get any more vile, we get sick slave fantasies involving people of shorter stature

2. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Sadly not. She just made contact with my kids in the first time in six months by sending a package to my oldest son's school that contained a letter and some books.

The letter had no apology for six months of no contact but she told them that she forgave them. Not sure what for.

But the books. Oh my. One had a chapter explaining how masturbation causes insanity due to a zinc deficiency from excess ejaculation. Women weren't mentioned so presumably they're free to keep ringing the devil's doorbell/clitoris.

Also a chapter on how homosexuals can totally choose to be straight, because all things are possible through Christ.

The other book clarified that sports is pagan, and novels detract from doing healthy physical labour outdoors and reading your Bible. And of course, the usual Harry Potter and D & D and Magic the Gathering and Pokemon are satanic.

Oh and jewellery is for whores.
    F**king hell! That’s nuts!

Was/is she smoking hot or something? What attracted you in the first place? I’m interested to know, because these things are total dealbreakers. Did she start going like she is after you got together?

3. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    just when you think this thread can't get any more vile, we get sick slave fantasies involving people of shorter stature
    They are probably still working out the kinks with the hamster version.

4. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Sadly not. She just made contact with my kids in the first time in six months by sending a package to my oldest son's school that contained a letter and some books.

The letter had no apology for six months of no contact but she told them that she forgave them. Not sure what for.

But the books. Oh my. One had a chapter explaining how masturbation causes insanity due to a zinc deficiency from excess ejaculation. Women weren't mentioned so presumably they're free to keep ringing the devil's doorbell/clitoris.

Also a chapter on how homosexuals can totally choose to be straight, because all things are possible through Christ.

The other book clarified that sports is pagan, and novels detract from doing healthy physical labour outdoors and reading your Bible. And of course, the usual Harry Potter and D & D and Magic the Gathering and Pokemon are satanic.

Oh and jewellery is for whores.
    Your ex sucks dick. Probably not literally.

5. Post
    J` wrote:
    Unfortunately, you've missed the boat for the uber thread where the whole fiasco starts -> current status. Its a hell of a read. The thread still exists but its hidden from potentially prying eyes.

6. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    There's a midget in a branded outfit in the hold, every time you change the movie he gets a little zap to wake him up and he runs over to the DVD rack, pulls the movie you want and puts it into the player which is under your seat.

That's why the system often freezes or isn't available on take off and landing, he's strapped in to his seat.

So can imagine changing the safety video would be a hassle, as they'd have to go through and burn enough copies for one per seat and switch them all on the rack.

Hardest part of his job is when the safety video ends, and suddenly everyone wants to choose their media almost simultaneously, it's a sight to behold. You can't meet the pilots anymore but they'll still introduce you to him when the flight is cruising if you ask.

I was told the A380 had up to four midgets operating at the same time! And in those kinds of scenarios they hire a dwarf to co-ordinate them all.
    delete this lol

7. Post
    Blimey

8. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    Unfortunately, you've missed the boat for the uber thread where the whole fiasco starts -> current status. Its a hell of a read. The thread still exists but its hidden from potentially prying eyes.
    I followed that thread religiously, T-dawg. BBC.

9. Post
    J` wrote:
    How'd you know?

Frederick James wrote:
    F**king hell! Thatís nuts!

Was/is she smoking hot or something? What attracted you in the first place? Iím interested to know, because these things are total dealbreakers. Did she start going like she is after you got together?
    Yeah, she was smoking hot. But what attracted me was her intelligence and that we were both **** ups. But no, she was nowhere near this level of batshit back then, it developed over our marriage until it ended our marriage.

10. Post
    Galent wrote:
    I assume there's a strict process for any unplanned software modifications to an aircraft, even the IFE.
    I was flying malaysian air a few years ago, the guy infront of me was complaining about the IFE not working, the air hostess said that its broken for everyone but theres no mechanic onboard to fix it. I chimed in by saying I'm a mechanic, and we got all the way to business class before she realised she should actually check for ID. So close.

11. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    I was flying malaysian air a few years ago, the guy infront of me was complaining about the IFE not working, the air hostess said that its broken for everyone but theres no mechanic onboard to fix it. I chimed in by saying I'm a mechanic, and we got all the way to business class before she realised she should actually check for ID. So close.
    Obviously our airlines need more mechanics for their computers. They probably didn't use enough grease in the server gears.

That's what that little hole on hard drives is for, daily oiling so that they spin freely.

12. Post
    Hook me up with that mary jane suntoucher.

13. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Hook me up with that mary jane suntoucher.
    PM Mutton, I hear he has some.

I do actually have some at the moment but I smoke it like, biannually, and usually dumped on top of shisha.

I would suggest firing some up and chilling but I hate people and would rather be working. And you tend to feel like you should be hospitable to people who come to your house and you meet for the first time and not ignore them.

14. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    Such a tease

15. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    How'd you know?

Yeah, she was smoking hot. But what attracted me was her intelligence and that we were both **** ups. But no, she was nowhere near this level of batshit back then, it developed over our marriage until it ended our marriage.
    We're their batshit warning signs at the start?
    There's something terrifying about the idea of a significant other warping in to someone else (essentially). I imagine there must have been persistent external influence from her church or whatever?