1. Post
    Oh man, what a question... Having played Deus Ex, the possibilities are almost endless. Cloak would be the traditional choice, but I don't know how useful it'd be day-to-day if you're not an evil bastard. Eye enhancements would probably be my choice. Zoom, multiple spectrums, low-light, etc etc. Useful far more often.

2. Post
    I'd enhance my legs, so I can run to work and not get stuck in traffic. Hehehe

3. Post
    An extra set of hands so i could give middle fingers in all directions at once.

4. Post
    I would get a brain interface that gives me access to the global net with a thought and an enhanced memory so I can put memories into permanent long term storage. M:-)

5. Post
    As I approach 40, yeah full body I think. Just chuck my brain in a robot. If that's not possible, maybe I'll just spruce up my abs, chest, knees and scalp

6. Post
    Super powerful robot arms

7. Post
    An automail arm so i can cosplay as edward elric, and have winry service me

8. Post
    Additional opposable digits on my hands, to get better at gaming. Alternately, I could go for a brain implant that converts thoughts into controller inputs.

9. Post
    I feel like a man can never have enough guns. Therefore if I were to take on a cyborg enhancement it would be guns. I’d have a gun in every finger, with the barrel hidden in my fingertips. If those failed I’d have backup guns in my wrists, which are revealed to be behind my hands. Guns in each shoulder for defence against enemies attacking my blindside. There will be little guns hidden in my elbows which pop out to defend against flanking enemies. I would open my mouth only to reveal a large gun, my words are now bullets. Upon blinking rapidly four times guns will pop out of my irises! All I can see is lead. Who needs feet when you can have your entire legs replaced by guns! Every step I take would be a massive leap propelled by gunpowder. No survivors among those foolish enough to stand underneath me. My penis is now a gun, the biggest gun of all. The shells fall uselessly from my anus, as every orifice and limb is now a gun. I am the ultimate weapon. Until the fateful year I can be upgraded to Guns 2.0. Lasers.
    Last edited by Matreid; 8th February 2019 at 10:07 pm. Reason: Correcting grammar

10. Post
    I would get replacement Eyes - Ones that have 20/20 vision, no even better Enhanced vision - Xray vision, Night vision and Panoramic vision

11. Post
    Probably eyes that can take pictures/record video
    I missed a few sweet moments because I didn't have my camera/phone close by

12. Post
    This would be mine:

Tired of being tired?

Missing those dead lines, fatigued in class due to a hard nights study? Struggling to keep your eyes open during a raid with the lads?

The enemy of productivity has been under your nose the whole time and you've been too blind sided by circadian rhythm to see it.

SLEEP.

It's time, once and for all, to take back those precious hours spent lazing around.

I present to you: WakeTek

With this simple cybernetic procedure, StimCo, will remove the hypothalamus and replace it with the modern equivalent of a hundred double, nay, triple shot redbull with breakthrough technology Unsleepable.

WakeTek sends bio-mechanical signals to the rest of the brain to fool it into thinking you're sleeping, even when you're still partying into the wee hours of the morning.

Kiss those ZZZ's good bye and ride the WakeTek train into AAA+++sville with study sessions all night long while your class mates sleep. Imagine twitch streaming your Fortnite domination for an entire week straight. CAN WE GET SOME HYPE IN CHAT?? Gym all night long and have the office ladies 'mire your new sweet gainz.

What's more, there's no side effect. When your layabout good for nothing human brain decide it's had enough for the day, WakeTek storms the room and takes over informing the brain to have a nanna-nap in the corner. When it's naturally time to wake, WakeTek hands the reigns back and your brain is in full control again.

Take back that 1/3rd of your life. Be all that you can be and more.

WakeTek. When you're snoozing, you're losing.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 13th February 2019 at 9:41 am.

13. Post
    ^Give this man the prize!! That would be amazing. Never having to sleep would give you so much extra time to do other shit (mainly gaming obviously). Won't have to worry about my shitty insomnia ever again!!

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    ^Give this man the prize!! That would be amazing. Never having to sleep would give you so much extra time to do other shit (mainly gaming obviously). Won't have to worry about my shitty insomnia ever again!!
    Haha I agree. I love entries like Crow's I hope he wins.

15. Post
    My eye, so being a photographer I don't have to rely on crappy electronic viewfinders.

...any being able to see in the dark

ENHANCE!

16. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Won't have to worry about my shitty insomnia ever again!!
    Username checks out. Thanks bro

Lucifer_Morningstar wrote:
    Haha I agree. I love entries like Crow's I hope he wins.
    Thanks for the kind words

17. Post
    Backwards compatibility – so I could revert back to my human parts, you know just in case we're not taken over by our robot overlords.

18. Post
    I would add extra sensory eyes to capture all the information around me advance of need

19. Post
    Has this been drawn yet?

20. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    Has this been drawn yet?
    been refreshing this thread every day.. i really wanna see this movie!

21. Post
    Who where the lucky winners how was the movie?

22. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    been refreshing this thread every day.. i really wanna see this movie!
    Why do people want to see this!? I love the anime / manga but no way am I going to watch this movie.

23. Post
    ;_;

24. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Why do people want to see this!? I love the anime / manga but no way am I going to watch this movie.
    Because it's been getting good reviews and it's a fun movie?

25. Post
    crow#zero wrote:
    ;_;
    qft